Winston Antics

edge

Junior
There was an ESPN video of Winston before the Clemson game. He came out in full pads and proceeded to warm up as if he was playing. This went on for a while and I guess Jimbo finally noticed it. Jimbo was visibly irritated and sent him to locker room to change. Then he makes sure he is front and center the whole game, most of the time right next to Jimbo. And of course he was right there in the middle of the celebration. This kid reeks of someone that feels he owns the world and has no remorse for any of the things he has done wrong. There was not one bit of remorse in his attitude. If the reports of the FSU Admin wanting him suspended longer are true, I wonder what they thought of his game antics on Saturday. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of it. To me we were watching a player who was making sure everyone knew he was not in agreement with the suspension.

Advertisement
Kid's a major league douche, but a good football player. The latter part is obviously much more important to the university.

Advertisement
Who gives a ****...they still beat a top 25 team with a dog**** backup QB while were getting our asses kicked by anyone who even smells like they might break the top 25 at some point in the season.

And I am sorry but him being by the coach and celebrating with his team? Wtf is he supposed to be crying on a bench. He won a title last year and wants to win another one this year, why would he not be celebrating? If he were on our team and he was allowed to be on the sideline, I would hope he would be doing the same thing...what is he supposed to be doing while on the sidelines?

Last edited:
He's also on a self destruct path and no one can stop him apparently. He's a nole, so I say full speed ahead.

Advertisement
There was an ESPN video of Winston before the Clemson game. He came out in full pads and proceeded to warm up as if he was playing. This went on for a while and I guess Jimbo finally noticed it. Jimbo was visibly irritated and sent him to locker room to change. Then he makes sure he is front and center the whole game, most of the time right next to Jimbo. And of course he was right there in the middle of the celebration. This kid reeks of someone that feels he owns the world and has no remorse for any of the things he has done wrong. There was not one bit of remorse in his attitude. If the reports of the FSU Admin wanting him suspended longer are true, I wonder what they thought of his game antics on Saturday. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of it. To me we were watching a player who was making sure everyone knew he was not in agreement with the suspension.

I love this kid, he is getting crazier by the day!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back