Winners and losers from CNNSI.....

Advertisement
fsu writer cites treon's decision as the reason that we're a loser in this class. ok. fansided is si's version of bleacher report.

THey called Treon a 5 star and saying our guys are being poached by everyone but yet nobody got Yearby, CT, DJ, Moten or any of our olineman that were wanted badly by many schools soooooooooooooooooooo its not that accurate. Also Treon Harris as a 5* qb?!

Their main reason for calling us losers was not getting a QB who doesn't exactly fit our scheme? While ignoring the fact we picked up the best QB(player) from Cali and one of the top 11 in the nation? I get their argument about not signing more kids from Dade but suck my **** SI. 2nd biggest loser of NSD?? Have they ever NOT taken any chance to **** on UM?

Advertisement
This guy talking about Miami recruiting would be like us talking about UCLA recruiting. We know they didn't Kaaya so they're losers, right? ******* tard.

Advertisement
Solid class. But losing 4 guys down the stretch and not replacing any if them is not good. Just like our regular season: we started off great then we shipped the bed in the end. ACC= Al can't close.

They are just mad because we stole their RB and they got stuck with the gator's. Still smarting over losing the best WR last year. Plus they know that the fact that we got some real DTs this year will put an end to their little run.

Advertisement
This dude just trying to get that site clicks. Not falling for it.

Cornball, I didn't say I liked the article or agreed with it, just posted it for cane fans to read....

you're the same guy that said that you wanted fsu to beat auburn and then tried to justify why it's ok to root for them to win another championship. gtfo.

I hated the SECs dominance more than FSU......sue me. There was a bigger picture

Cornball, I didn't say I liked the article or agreed with it, just posted it for cane fans to read....

you're the same guy that said that you wanted fsu to beat auburn and then tried to justify why it's ok to root for them to win another championship. gtfo.

I hated the SECs dominance more than FSU......sue me. There was a bigger picture

then you need to get your priorities straight. the big picture is that they're catching up, and look to be set for a few more years if their defense reloads.

Advertisement

then you need to get your priorities straight. the big picture is that they're catching up, and look to be set for a few more years if their defense reloads.

And being that recruits seem to hate competition, we SHOULD be able to use their depth chart against them.

But then again, I don't fuggin know you, why would I be defending how I felt to your punk ***? Fuggouttahere.....

They are just mad because we stole their RB and they got stuck with the gator's. Still smarting over losing the best WR last year. Plus they know that the fact that we got some real DTs this year will put an end to their little run.

- yeah, they got "stuck" with a 5*
- mad about replacing that wr with 2 5* and a 4*?
- I spit out my Doritos

Advertisement
Back