Win

OldManCane

Thunderdome
I am not fully aware of what is going on with this program anymore. I like to fish and hunt, i don't watch television anymore too much. I watched Miami win championships 1984 and all throughout the 80's when I was working for the city. Howard and that team had something. Even Lou Saban wasn't bad, though you kids won't remember him anymore. This team doesn't have what that team had. Al Golden is too straight laced. I'm an old man and I have more swag than that ************.

You are recruiting kids and kids want to have fun.

I think we should hire the gentleman from Clemson with the hair. He would be good here and kids would want to play for him.

Advertisement
Just curious, but the OLDMANCANE I remember from the grassy board died.

Anyways, welcome back

I am not fully aware of what is going on with this program anymore. I like to fish and hunt, i don't watch television anymore too much. I watched Miami win championships 1984 and all throughout the 80's when I was working for the city. Howard and that team had something. Even Lou Saban wasn't bad, though you kids won't remember him anymore. This team doesn't have what that team had. Al Golden is too straight laced. I'm an old man and I have more swag than that ************. You are recruiting kids and kids want to have fun.

Yeah, better than that ************!

"I'm an old man and I have more swag than that ************. "

That's all you had to say.

Advertisement
I am not fully aware of what is going on with this program anymore. I like to fish and hunt, i don't watch television anymore too much. I watched Miami win championships 1984 and all throughout the 80's when I was working for the city. Howard and that team had something. Even Lou Saban wasn't bad, though you kids won't remember him anymore. This team doesn't have what that team had. Al Golden is too straight laced. I'm an old man and I have more swag than that ************.

I think we should hire the gentleman from Clemson with the hair. He would be good here and kids would want to play for him.

33.jpg

Underrated Post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back