Win the next 2 and we got a top 10 matchup @ Clemson

And most likely Miami’s 2nd game day of the year. Gotta handle business this Saturday first. These next 3 games are the biggest of Manuel’s career IMO.

Advertisement
As of recently we have shown up for prime time games. Maybe unc last year is an exception. But the one that bite us in the *** are the sleepy games where we disrespect the opponent

You’re not wrong, but one step at a time. UL is going to be one of the toughest games of the year. And FSU, while a total dumpster fire, will play us harder than anyone outside of UF. It’s the rule of the rivalry
Absolutely gotta handle UL and FSU first. But was just looking at the schedule and it dawned on me well likely have a Top 10 showdown in Clemson w/ Gameday as long as we handle business.

Advertisement
We handle business against Louisville and FSWho and we most definitely could be staring at a Top 10 matchup at Death Valley. With no fans to watch the game it could be an advantage for the Canes. We keep it close for a half and lose say 35-24, that bodes well for the team and remaining in the Top 25 long enough to secure this 9th rated recruiting class. That’s what I want to see on top of an 8-3 or 9-2 record. Shoot we might play well enough to see Clemson again on December 12th or 19th.

UL got track speeeed at skill positions.. They are gonna be a tough test for us.. Hope we get the jump on them like last year, we forced alot of mistakes out of them that game also..

Advertisement
And most likely Miami’s 2nd game day of the year. Gotta handle business this Saturday first. These next 3 games are the biggest of Manuel’s career IMO.
OP jinxed us. You are no longer TampaCane321. Your new name is HeatherDinich321.

I hope so, but I remember last year we were pencilling in a 9 win season after dropping a 50 burger on Louisville and we know what happened after that. Let's just take this a game at a time, and stomp Lville's ****s in the dirt again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back