Win lose or draw against UNC

CTCANE

Junior
we will be a 2 seed. Either in Indiana or Gonzaga's bracket. I rather be in Gonzaga's bracket.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And as someone noted in another thread, never has a team won both the ACC regular season title and the ACC tournament and not received a 1 seed.

Ridiculous for that precedent to be broken in a year with literally no truly dominant teams.

And as someone noted in another thread, never has a team won both the ACC regular season title and the ACC tournament and not received a 1 seed.

Ridiculous for that precedent to be broken in a year with literally no truly dominant teams.

Exactly, put the name "Duke" or "UNC" on our résumé and we are already locked into a #1 seed.

Exactly, put the name "Duke" or "UNC" on our résumé and we are already locked into a #1 seed.

Not sure why this is a surprise to anyone.

I love how its always, well Duke is 18-1 with Kelly, so clearly they should be a 1 seed when Kelly plays. Even though they won no part of the ACC nd got bounced by maryland in the 1st game they played in the Tournament.... with Kelly.

But they continue to bring up us losing to FGCU in the 2nd game of the year without D.Scott, without mentioning that FGCU won 24 games this year nd is in the Big dance. (No one knew that at the time we played them, but no1 knew that we would be even having the discussion about us)

Advertisement
SO after hearing all the talking heads on tv today i'd like to up our chances for a 1 seed from 10% to 25% if we win today

If we are a 2 seed I would prefer Gonzaga but I really don't care who's bracket we are in. The best thing is, neither do the players they don't give one **** who we play they just go out and ball.

Advertisement
Back