Will the Real ED O please step forward....

Advertisement
This was nothing.

That display of Mullen completely berating and humiliating his DC on live TV for minutes on end, just totally shaming and raging on him like a criminally abusive parent on a child, was one of the most disrespectful things I’ve ever seen.

Most men won’t let you do that to them...and it kept going and going

Dude is way in over his head. They are about to get slammed by title9. He is a corch who got lucky to have a super elite QB and 1st rd talent all over his roster last year. The wheels have completely fallen off at LSU with no end in site. They have no QB

It was the Brothers Joe (Brady and Burrow) who were responsible for their season last year.

Dude is way in over his head. They are about to get slammed by title9. He is a corch who got lucky to have a super elite QB and 1st rd talent all over his roster last year. The wheels have completely fallen off at LSU with no end in site. They have no QB

I'ma need Manny to taste some of that National Champion luck

Advertisement
So let me see if I understand something. Doing bench press with the players no longer means one is a good coach?

Advertisement
Funniest thing about that clip is that not one person has any reaction at all during the entire rant. Tells me either the coaches and players are used to his rants and stopped paying attention a long time ago, or no one has ever listened to him in the first place

Advertisement
Back