will muschamp for d coordinator

Advertisement
I hate red faced coaches who show their *** constantly. These are the coaches I always felt like cracking my helmet over their head.

Advertisement
WILL NEVER HAPPEN

giphy (7).gif

A no-brainer as DC..Unfortunately he will be employed around the 1st of Jan by some university who understands championships are won by defense....

Advertisement
Al Golden said he wont make staff changes until after the bowl game. Muschamp will be gone by then if he isn't already. I've been hoping for Muschamp (or maybe Shannon) as DC with T-Rob on DBs and Clint Hurtt on DL. Throw in Mario Cristobal somewhere and we would have a recruiting juggernaut to go along with better x's and o's.

A no-brainer as DC..Unfortunately he will be employed around the 1st of Jan by some university who understands championships are won by defense....

and that will pay him a ton... It's too bad. He'd be a great fit and Lord knows that would throw UF recruiting into an identity crisis. All those kids that loved him may just want to follow him.

Said this 3 months ago even made a huge post about it, then I saw the true side of Al letting FSU beat his team 3 separate times, his team lost faith. Muschamp isn't the answer, **** Bill Bellicheck isn't the answer. The answer is FIRE AL GOLDEN.

Advertisement
Back