Will Likely

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
Glades Central ATH Will Likely 5'7" 170 @ Nike Combine. 4.71/40

Not good. You can't be 5'7" and run a 4.7 40.

Advertisement
Exactly, too many people compared him to Greg Reid but he's nothing like him except his height.

40.gif

dude is a good football player. he could grow a few inches before its all said and done. whoever gets likely will be getting a smart football player who doesnt have the flash but will produce.

Advertisement
dude is a good football player. he could grow a few inches before its all said and done. whoever gets likely will be getting a smart football player who doesnt have the flash but will produce.

With this small class though do we take the chance? I don't think so. To me I don't see him being that special in college. That's just my opinion though.

Could be technique and also i'm sure their being electronically timed which is a big difference

its always something. Herb Waters is listed 4.7 but he blows people away on film. AJL is listed at 4.5 and Waters looks much faster. Putting to much stock into 40 times can be misleading.

Advertisement
Could be technique and also i'm sure their being electronically timed which is a big difference

its always something. Herb Waters is listed 4.7 but he blows people away on film. AJL is listed at 4.5 and Waters looks much faster. Putting to much stock into 40 times can be misleading.

I think theres a difference when you're talking WR vs CB. DBs need recovery speed which is correlated to the 40 time. WRs can get away with the lower 40 times since they are the ones running the routes and pushing up field. DBs have to react

Advertisement

I think theres a difference when you're talking WR vs CB. DBs need recovery speed which is correlated to the 40 time. WRs can get away with the lower 40 times since they are the ones running the routes and pushing up field. DBs have to react

also true

Advertisement
Back