Will Golden..

caneaddict

Senior
run a trick play this year on anyone who's not BCC, FAU, or Cincy? I'm ready for the flea flicker on BCC first play of the game...

Advertisement
Albra Cadabra tricked the admin into giving him a contract extension. Too bad he cant trick anybody on the field.

I remember when he ran that flea flicker to Duke first play against FAU and realized this guys a bully chump... I have never seen the guy pull a play like that against a power 5 team, hes such a scurred dude... especially with his special teams unit, I am still floored to this day that the guy did not let 6'5 220 Jake O'Donnell with 4.6 speed ever run one, the guy is the thrilla of vanilla

I remember when he ran that flea flicker to Duke first play against FAU and realized this guys a bully chump... I have never seen the guy pull a play like that against a power 5 team, hes such a scurred dude... especially with his special teams unit, I am still floored to this day that the guy did not let 6'5 220 Jake O'Donnell with 4.6 speed ever run one, the guy is the thrilla of vanilla

This. Plus I like Jake O'Donnell. He has been shuffled around too much since he got here.

At least his dad didn't try to be head cheerleader of his recruiting class.

Advertisement
Coley may get the green light from Al to pull something out of his ***. Maybe a reverse throwback bubble screen to Kayaa. Give everybody a friggin heart attack for a two yard gain.

Coley may get the green light from Al to pull something out of his ***. Maybe a reverse throwback bubble screen to Kayaa. Give everybody a friggin heart attack for a two yard gain.

for sure against BCC 2nd play of the game, dude aint got the nads tp pull it against the noles or clemson

Randy won a game he shouldn't have vs FSU on one of the most memorable fakes I've ever seen. It was executed beautifully. That was back when hope was still a thing for us and the future had possibilities. My friend and I were running around the house screaming "we can do this!" It's sad how now there isn't even a chance to have a bad season but still beat fsu. Jimbo owns Golden.

Randy won a game he shouldn't have vs FSU on one of the most memorable fakes I've ever seen. It was executed beautifully. That was back when hope was still a thing for us and the future had possibilities. My friend and I were running around the house screaming "we can do this!" It's sad how now there isn't even a chance to have a bad season but still beat fsu. Jimbo owns Golden.

in Tally

Advertisement

in Tally

With Kirby fn Freeman at Qb

in Tally

in Tally

these are the types of calls Al needs to start making to flip a game like Neb, GT, or FSu last year...you gotta find a way to get extra posessions when youre getting runover or when a team is coming back on you..Al just bends over and takes it, watches the ship sink

Advertisement

in Tally

these are the types of calls Al needs to start making to flip a game like Neb, GT, or FSu last year...you gotta find a way to get extra posessions when youre getting runover or when a team is coming back on you..Al just bends over and takes it, watches the ship sink

Goes back to his showers at psu -- default position.

for sure against BCC 2nd play of the game, dude aint got the nads tp pull it against the noles or clemson

Then when Brad gets hurt on that play, it gives Golden an "out" for 4-8...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back