Will FSU Receive Grave NCAA Sanctions?

Coming up next - can bees think? A new study confirms that no, they cannot.

Advertisement
You're a class A douche. How long have schools been covering for star athletes. Ain't nothing hope and change about Nebraska when they allowed that dude to get away with rape under Osbourne. Oh yeah, the same hope and change that allowed Joe Pa, former american hero to allow Sandusky to rape dozens of boys over decades and decades. Thats all recent new America, never would have happened in good ole America. But don't worry those was Obama's fault as well. They have never wronged women, blacks, the indians. That's all the new America you speak of. Tool

The Nebraska guy was Lawrence Phillips, played for the Rams.

The rapist wasn't Phillips (he just beat girls up). The rape was by Christian Peter

I believe you are correct, my bad. I think Peter got a chance and played for the Giants?

Peter was actually drafted by the Patriots and released after a public outcry started by the venerable community watchdog organization Citizens'
Action Patrol (CAP). CAP's motto is "For a safer more habitable community!"

You are correct and Peters did play for the Giants for 5 or 6 years, I believe he is originally from New Jersey near the Meadowlands.

Ibiswingz is correct. I remember CAP causing the Pats to release Christian Peter. It was a case of community activism winning. Good triumphed over evil because of the Citizens Action Patrol.

That is correct, however Peter played 5 or 6 years for the Giants, he is from NJ originally.

He may not be there in 2 weeks, but he will be there this weekend when they play ND. All he needs to do is beat them and FSU has a clean shot into the playoff. He rides off into the sunset, setting them up for another title before any of this matters.

Advertisement
I thought he had to wait another year to enter the baseball draft. Isn't after junior season?

Or 21 years old or three years removed from high school. He is eligible for the 2015 MLB draft.

He can go in the baseball draft at anytime. Hundreds of kids get drafted by MLB every year. That is only a football requirement.

Once he goes to college he can't get drafted in baseball until after his 3rd year.

I thought he had to wait another year to enter the baseball draft. Isn't after junior season?

Or 21 years old or three years removed from high school. He is eligible for the 2015 MLB draft.

He can go in the baseball draft at anytime. Hundreds of kids get drafted by MLB every year. That is only a football requirement.

Once he goes to college he can't get drafted in baseball until after his 3rd year.

This

This

Really...I did not know that. I guess you do learn something new everyday.

Advertisement
4 NCState players can't play this weekend due to a BB gun incident....

one thing i would add to the NYT article is that shooting a BB gun into a building or occupied car is a second degree felony in florida.

all of those players the article describes as having participated in "bb gun wars" and shooting at people and buildings and cars -- all of them should have been arrested for felonies, which would under the team's rules, have resulted in a suspension from the football team.

based on the pattern of conduct by the police there, it appears they undercharged as criminal mischief misdemeanors because they were football players.

I can attest to that being a felony. My idiotic cousin shot at his friend a BB gun...missed and hit someone's window. He was charged with 2nd degree felony and was given probation and community service because it was his 1st offense

Advertisement
So true.. Jimbo said today that Crablegs is innocent...further, that he ASKED Crablegs if he took money for memorabilia & Crablegs said NO! Wasn't he just suspended for lying to administrators a few weeks ago about the cafeteria incident? LOL....Get out the popcorn.

based on Jimbo's latest dumb comments, i predict the end is nigh

[/B]He can go in the baseball draft at anytime. Hundreds of kids get drafted by MLB every year. That is only a football requirement.

Other people made the correction, and I know you made an honest mistake. If a player enrolls at a four-year school, he has the either be three years removed from high school or 21 years old in order to be drafted by MLB. A kid who attends a junior college can be drafted after any year. Alex Fernandez left Miami after a sick freshman year and enrolled in Miami-Dade so he could be drafted a year earlier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back