Why?!?

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
Is it the Coach Golden Shower years still lingering in the back of some people's minds or is it just a bunch of ****s? In just about every thread you can find somebody calling a loss. You also find many saying that if Miami loses this game that Coach Richt will be looked down on. How can you look down on a coach in his first year with all brand new kids, a lot he didn't recruit and the ones he did only have 4 games of experience, and a whole new coaching staff. Im nervous about this game, but very optimistic. Root for your team no matter what the situation. If our team had any of the same thoughts these fockers have we would definitely have no chance. Root for you team no matter what. GO CANES, BEAT THESE ****S!!!!

Rant over, mods feel free to delete this thread. I have been drinking and have no right to be making a new thread.

P.S.
F|_|ck FSU
F|_|ck what they stand for
And F|_|ck Tallahassee as a whole for allowing that University to be there.

Advertisement
I can't speak for all the mods, but I vote to keep it for the last part. That should be on a new UM license plate.

yes you have been drinking...

You also find many saying that if Miami loses this game that Coach Richt will be looked down on. How can you look down on a coach in his first year with all brand new kids, a lot he didn't recruit and the ones he did only have 4 games of experience, and a whole new coaching staff.

because we have a legit QB, playmakers at WR, quality RBs, and a bunch of NFL guys on the DL. everything is in place....not winning this game, will be a choke job I hate to say it. When you have your rival on the ropes....you have to KTFO. That's what the great coaches do.

Advertisement

You also find many saying that if Miami loses this game that Coach Richt will be looked down on. How can you look down on a coach in his first year with all brand new kids, a lot he didn't recruit and the ones he did only have 4 games of experience, and a whole new coaching staff.

because we have a legit QB, playmakers at WR, quality RBs, and a bunch of NFL guys on the DL. everything is in place....not winning this game, will be a choke job I hate to say it. When you have your rival on the ropes....you have to KTFO. That's what the great coaches do.

no balls, says were supposed to win but calls for a loss, got your bases covered no matter what happens, weak **** bro

Not going to be an issue because we are winning the game. Actually is will be because of Mark. Our players beat noles players the last two years, but Golden lost to Jimbo by more. Mark will not be outcoached enough, if at all, to give Jimbo the edge.

Advertisement
Back