WHY THESE WINS DIVIDE US CANES FANS EVEN MORE

ggleft

Recruit
This guy I know asked me.. why are you guys so divided? I remember the days when we were all united and just cared about small crap cuz we knew we were going to end up in the top 10 no matter what.

Now, reading these forums is really sad, because it's almost as if we were rooting for two different teams: the canes from the past, and the canes from today. Why is that? While we love seeing our guys duke it out on the field (pun intended), most of us are already conditioned to expect they'll probably lose at least one of their next three games. Remember that OT win against Georgia Tech 2 years ago or when we were actually ranked in the top 10 last year before playing FSU cuz everyone else lost? Hopes up, crash down.

It's a bit of a reminder of the crap you see in Washington or in companies that were once great, are still good, but not where they once were. Divided, divided, divided.

What to do? .. celebrate these wins, especially for the players. They're busting their a$$ to get things going and it shows. And, the talent we have is awesome.

HOWEVER, don't stop trying to change s..t up at the school. As long as we have prima donnas running things, we'll just get continue to get less of those key players from the 305 zone and we'll just continue to be a "good" team, not a "great" team.

I don't know about you, but I know one thing well ALL agree on.. GOOD IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back