Why is he not gone yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneymanj

Sophomore
Manny and James need to go NOW. There is nothing else to discuss. All of the major athletic programs blow, and Football is at the forefront. And get rid of Frenk too, the Academics are overrated, if you pay for your kid to go to Miami with all of the better options in the state then you’re a sucker paying for a brand. Can’t even do academics right.

We still have people on this site, debating on whether or not we should move on from Manny before the season ends. WTF? I’m 100% sure that they are being to told to post this garbage by the school or people affiliated with Diaz and James. What are they seeing that even makes it a debate whether or not this *** clown gets fired.

I’m watching every Saturday programs with far less money, resources, tradition, talent, perform multiple levels above where we are right now. What the **** are we waiting for? Get Manny out now. It’s time to give the recruiting class and current players some hope that we are taking football seriously. The longer you keep him the more toxic the culture becomes, the more transfers, and the more decommits. At least if he’s gone you can sell the kids on bringing in a fresh staff to compete for championships.

I’m sick of watching college football and my team is straight garbage year over year. I mean at this point I’d settle for 9 wins a year as long as we win the sorry *** coastal. But we can’t even do that and become the slightest bit relevant.

We lost to UVA, UNC is going to obliterate this defense. And I just don’t see another win on this schedule with Manny at the helm besides FSU and maybe Duke. Does the school not understand how bad that is? With a competent coach we could’ve been looking at Playoffs this year. No one besides Bama should’ve given us problems this year.

None of us should be attending games the rest of the year, let that stadium be ******* empty, none of us should be buying merchandise or putting a penny towards the program. Because it’s becoming painfully obvious that some of us fans are the only ones that give a ****. And it’s a joke to be lying to these kids about playing for championships and building something special, they come here ride the bench and watch older guys play like **** week after week. Half the players don’t give a ****. The coaching staff has to be one of the inept of all time. So why should we? Boycott this garbage or they will continue with bull**** hires and tout Blake James as a fundraiser. I shouldn’t hear news of one person donating a dime to the program whether it’s for NIL or new locker rooms. The school sees it as an endorsement of their garbage product and it all goes to waste.

Clear house, from top to bottom, that includes ******* TRob, he sucks too. Bring in Cristobal or nothing. Y’all are better off waiting on the Heat season to start and jumping on another college team for the rest of the year. This **** is garbage. And watching other teams on Saturday makes it worse.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back