Why does no one ask Gorlden about his garbage special teams?

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Seriously?

His btich *** is in charge of these units and aside from our punter, who gets way too many reps......these units suck as bad or worse than our defense.

Give up a fake punt to Gag Tek. "Are you kiddin me?!"

We haven't won all 3 phases in one game vs FBS teams I don't think since Gorlden got here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What's the point?

All you'll hear is:

"start with me"
"I have to do a better job of getting players to execute"
"we've had some players not follow lane assignments"
"guys have taken some bad angles"
"have to do a better job blocking to get our speed guys some room to run"

lather, rinse, repeat

Returning kicks and punts this year is a suicide mission for the kick or punt returner, total disorganization.

They never rush the punter which is why the fake punt by Ga Tech worked so well.

The special teams coach should be fired immediately.

******* starts every answer with there are no excuses. Then immediately cites 2 or 3 lame *** excuses. Guy is pathological.

What's the point?

All you'll hear is:

"start with me"
"I have to do a better job of getting players to execute"
"we've had some players not follow lane assignments"
"guys have taken some bad angles"
"have to do a better job blocking to get our speed guys some room to run"

lather, rinse, repeat

Advertisement
Miami's media at it's finest. They think they ask the tough questions which they have recently but let him off the hook way too easily

Just a testament to how bad the teams is overall. You never even get to special teams because the other two areas suck so bad.

Advertisement
Anybody know the last time we blocked a punt? Or really even tried to block a punt?

Been saying this for a long time too, i would like to know why we dont go after kicks at all. We have a team full of speed but never come after the punt, just makes more since with this staff

I was sitting at the game on Saturday talking to my buddy about this as GT routinely returned KOs for good yardage. Miami used to have 11 guys on STs who would run down with their hair on fire and knock the returner out before he got to the 20, now I'm just happy if we actually make a tackle on the kickoff. Like everything else, this team plays special teams with absolutely zero aggression.

Advertisement
He should be fired twice once aw HC and once as STC, but why ask him why they suck, the same bullshyt will spew from mouth. It is not necessary any longer to prove he sucks as a coach, what is necessary is he GTFO a/s/a/p.

Advertisement
Back