Why does Al golden keeps shooting himself in the foot

Man I'll sum it up for you. We keep thinking Al's a football coach when he's actually not! Imagine what real top caliber coaches think about Al. He's like George Bush was as president. Far! Far! Far! beyond his abilities.

Or Barack Obama as President; in WAAAAAAAAY over his head. How about that Deserter for Taliban General Staff Trade!!! What a Genius move!

Agreed...worst President in American history.

I disagree.. I think it was the great white hype named George Bush

You are correct sir! Czar Obama has been GREAT at reshaping the world to meet his Muslim Extremist wet dream. He has overthrown at least 10 governments that were American friends and gave them to the Prophet Mohammed, head choppers. Dang he sure knew better than all of those generals!!! Oh and he has singlehandedly restarted the cold war with Russia allowed Putin, who just loves O's "flexibility", to take over the Eastern Med and place nukes on the ground next to NATO. And who could forget the brilliant move of giving all the taxes that will ever be paid by anyone under 30 to the communist Chinese just so that he could pay off his union buds and give the bankers who baked him trillions of dollars for green energy-that immediately declared bankruptcy and kept the money! Dag nab it the dude is just full of hoes and change!!!!! Love his wife too she has singlehandedly saved America's children from lunch, well those that are actually born after her King husband pays to kill err, abort millions each year. But you told us!!!!!!!!!!!Yes sir!!!!!

Advertisement
Man I'll sum it up for you. We keep thinking Al's a football coach when he's actually not! Imagine what real top caliber coaches think about Al. He's like George Bush was as president. Far! Far! Far! beyond his abilities.

Or Barack Obama as President; in WAAAAAAAAY over his head. How about that Deserter for Taliban General Staff Trade!!! What a Genius move!

You are correct sir! Czar Obama has been GREAT at reshaping the world to meet his Muslim Extremist wet dream. He has overthrown at least 10 governments that were American friends and gave them to the Prophet Mohammed, head choppers. Dang he sure knew better than all of those generals!!! Oh and he has singlehandedly restarted the cold war with Russia allowed Putin, who just loves O's "flexibility", to take over the Eastern Med and place nukes on the ground next to NATO. And who could forget the brilliant move of giving all the taxes that will ever be paid by anyone under 30 to the communist Chinese just so that he could pay off his union buds and give the bankers who baked him trillions of dollars for green energy-that immediately declared bankruptcy and kept the money! Dag nab it the dude is just full of hoes and change!!!!! Love his wife too she has singlehandedly saved America's children from lunch, well those that are actually born after her King husband pays to kill err, abort millions each year. But you told us!!!!!!!!!!!Yes sir!!!!!

are you really this crazy? None of this is even reality. Jesus, the Infotainment media is making this country retarded.

James Buchannan was the worst president in U.S. history. **** that guy!!!

Last edited:

What does Bush's race have anything to do with it? To paraphase one of the greatest American's, it's not the color of the skin, but the content of a person's character.

LMFAO someone got offended its hilarious how some ppl act like Bush was a great president.

Guys, guys, let's get some perspective here. Who cares who the worse president is, they only ***** up the country and maybe the world. Golden has screwed up Hurricane Football for God's sake - that is important stuff. The world can take care of itself, we need a frigging football coach.

Thank you for keeping it real. After all, if we, the fan citizens of the Former U, can't fix our football program, what happens to the country is immaterial.

At least somebody gets it.

I want to start off by saying. I don't wish any bad luck on coach golden, for this coming season. Everybody knows by now that last year's team was stocked with NFL talent. And he and his staff did nothing with it. The record speaks for itself. But the biggest problem I see with these coach's is evaluation of talent. Getting these Elite talent kids to buy into the program. Not
saying that this 2016 class doesn't have some studs on it. But its how you target this elite talent down south. For instance your the U. There's is DB named Cook out of Miami Central. All heard was this kid wants to come Miami. Kid, just wants to look around a bit at some other schools. Miami go's and accepts a comment from a DB from Flanagan. Its like their scared. There going to be left at the altar or something. And clearly when you turn on the tape of both kids. Cook is the better talent. It's not about getting kids to commit early. It's about finding kids who have elite talent that fit into your system.

I would answer your question but. I don't fully understand your point. As you have too many fragment sentences. And you use a period. In places where you should use a comma. Or no punctuation at all.

At least he mastered the usage of there, they're and their....wait....

Advertisement
paz6cpxsqhpciqiye7pc.gif

Guys, Al is doing a great job in recruiting. Just check out the #swag16 class and you'll know he'll have the program back into a national power in just a few years. Some people are so impatient that they don't stop and look at the bigger picture. Guys just be lucky that we still have Golden coaching b/c he could've easily walked away and took a better gig after the Shapiro mess.

What does Bush's race have anything to do with it? To paraphase one of the greatest American's, it's not the color of the skin, but the content of a person's character.

LMFAO someone got offended its hilarious how some ppl act like Bush was a great president.

Jump to conclusions much? Please do say where in my posts I said Bush was a great President? You participate in Bush Sr.'s war? Bush Jr.'s war? I did them BOTH! Bush Jr's performance needs to be be judged on objective factors, not skin color (as Dr. King urged us to do). I sure got affected a lot by Jr.s ineptitude in Iraq. "Or" can be used to provide ANOTHER example of ineptitude, as I did in my first thread post.

Some people really need to practice their reading comprehension skills.

Advertisement
Back