Why did you stop going to the hurry up richt??

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
The few times we did it, we had them on their heels looking like they took a knock out shot from Tyson

I know Brad played sub par.....**** EVERYBODY on offense not named Ahmmon Richards and Stacy played sub par but seriously what were you thinking??

Advertisement
because we have players who lines up wrong (penalty), in the neutral zone (penalty) and wants to come off the field after he makes a catch. Stupid penalties and mental mistakes hurt us every time we went hurry up.

because we have players who lines up wrong (penalty), in the neutral zone (penalty) and wants to come off the field after he makes a catch. Stupid penalties and mental mistakes hurt us every time we went hurry up.

That would be Coley

Penalties, reviews, the chains got tangled, injuries. It was unreal how we'd be moving the ball in hurry up and then there'd be a delay in the action for some reason or another.

Advertisement
Stopped going hurry up bc Our QB couldn't convert 3rd downs. The hurry up backfires on our defense when that happens.

Stopped going hurry up bc Our QB couldn't convert 3rd downs. The hurry up backfires on the defense if that happens.
do you realize how many times we were third and long?? That's more on playcalling and the lack of a running game than QB play....we weren't in 3rd and longs in the hurry up

Stopped it because he doesnt trust the playmakers not named coley and richards. Fear of a quick three and out when the defense was aying lights out. The only thing bout the d that gets me tight is how u leave dalvin cook wide open they knew he was there only weapon. Kermit and cook two kids that should be canes. When MR gets a hold of sfla this wont hapoen anymore.

I thought the defense played fsu better than ole miss and loserville

Lol at the people who thought we had a running game because we played four bumb squads. We could barely run on gt which indicated we werent as good in that area as most thought.

Advertisement
Stopped it because he doesnt trust the playmakers not named coley and richards. Fear of a quick three and out when the defense was aying lights out. The only thing bout the d that gets me tight is how u leave dalvin cook wide open they knew he was there only weapon. Kermit and cook two kids that should be canes. When MR gets a hold of sfla this wont hapoen anymore.

They didn't leave Cook open, it looked like they bit on play action and slipped in recovery

Needed more misdirection plays to throw them off...the play action developed too slow for a o-line that has trouble blocking outside pressure...

I disagree, go look at their 3rd down conversion rate it was very frustrating. They were moving the ball however they wanted, getting like 6-8 Yards a carry on first making it 3rd and short every single time.

Stopped going hurry up bc Our QB couldn't convert 3rd downs. The hurry up backfires on the defense if that happens.
do you realize how many times we were third and long?? That's more on playcalling and the lack of a running game than QB play....we weren't in 3rd and longs in the hurry up

I'm not sticking up for Richt but its still mostly on Brad kaaya why we weren't moving the ball on 1st and 2nd downs as well. Its not like he only threw it on 3rd downs, he doesn't make the right decisions when he's being counted on to do so.

Advertisement

I'm not sticking up for Richt but its still mostly on Brad kaaya why we weren't moving the ball on 1st and 2nd downs as well. Its not like he only threw it on 3rd downs, he doesn't make the right decisions when he's being counted on to do so.

Not when you're running ineffectively on 1st and 2nd down....when he threw on 1st & 2nd down it was a screen, it was dropped, or he was rushed to a decision. Did he play sub par?? Yea but the playcalling was 3x worse

Last edited:
The OL is crap too..

One play their D had only 10 players on the field and a three man rush had our QB in trouble...

The OL is crap too..

One play their D had only 10 players on the field and a three man rush had our QB in trouble...

We ran on that play....only got 3 yards....we need a game changing RB and we don't have that

Advertisement
Kaaya sucks that's all to it I'm sick of hearing about how great this kid is and in 3 years of play not one significant win not one

Big assumption when FSU keeps winning in Miami in front of all these recruits. Been happening for over a decade now

Advertisement
Back