Who's CS talking about???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I spoke with Clarington back in the summer around July and he basically told me he is "waiting on Miami, not Miami waiting on him". He also told me they like him as a TE and he wants to prove to them he can be a receiver. He isn't adamant about playing receiver though because he did say if he gains more weight and loses speed he would be willing to play it.

I spoke with Clarington back in the summer around July and he basically told me he is "waiting on Miami, not Miami waiting on him". He also told me they like him as a TE and he wants to prove to them he can be a receiver. He isn't adamant about playing receiver though because he did say if he gains more weight and loses speed he would be willing to play it.

Does he love UM as much as we keep reading about?

Does he love UM as much as we keep reading about?

Yes

Advertisement
Good to see Westminster is starting to matter in recruiting. David Thompson started the current activity but they are starting to be competitive. Lots of Miami alumni parents there.

"Miami will be in my finalists," he said. "Miami is in front right now but everything's open and I'm not deciding till next year."

Asked how far in front the Canes are, he said, "It's pretty close. They've been in front, were my first offer."

From --- That article (IJS)

devonaire clarington ‏@dev_go_deep 10m

Can't wait to catch the UF game . Vs vanderbilt .. Cnt wait to be back in the swamp

TIFWIW

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back