Whoever the new head coach miami hires is,he better demand

Odin

Junior
To bring in his own SC coach or we will be here again in 3 to 4 years.It would be inexcusable to keep the same guy who has been now part of 3 straight failed staffs.We need complete house cleaning,ignore the noise from some ex players who love Swasey.If the new coach wins here eventually those guys will shut.

Advertisement
i agree. Swasey has been a huge liability for quite sometime. Its painfully obvious that we are lacking in SC. We have been getting pushed around for way to long.

In comparison to the Fire No D, It's Golden system. SC follows the demand of the HC. When Butch, Coker, and Shannon was here what was the emphasis on. Speed and explosion, you can even go back to when Schnelly was here. Swasey is not the problem

In comparison to the Fire No D, It's Golden system. SC follows the demand of the HC. When Butch, Coker, and Shannon was here what was the emphasis on. Speed and explosion, you can even go back to when Schnelly was here. Swasey is not the problem

He's not the answer either. He can kick rocks with the rest of them

Advertisement
agreed...Swasey needs to go ..i can't remember the last time we mauled people at the line of scrimmage on either side.

Swasey doesn't teach technique for O-lineman and D-lineman. He is not to blame. The kids all look to be in pretty good physical condition.

Get me a real football Coaching staff and let's get this thing back on track.

Our players are either tiny and fast or big and slow. LSU, FSU, Bama, etc: those schools have size and speed for days. Almost no bad weight on those kids. Swasey has been a part of three failed regimes, and each time he hasn't gotten the job done. He has paltry credentials compared to those at other major programs. I said it 4 years ago when Golden didnt replace Swasey that it showed me Golden has no clue and we'd be back at this point. Well here we are. Fire his ***. Guy has been stealing from the U for years.

Advertisement
Back