who should be our next baseball coach..

Gamineal

All-ACC
I have stood behind JM for years...clearly guys make the same mistakes on defense as offense, it seems that it starts at the top, if you hire within we are wasting 3 years..anyone on this staff is settled in to this type of coaching...

we need a young coach that wants a big time opportunity...

here is my choice..very little head coaching exp but makes great decisions and has PRO exp as well...

http://www.orugoldeneagles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=87158&SPID=10337&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=17000&ATCLID=1136474&Q_SEASON=2012

He can recruit Midwest and maybe get kids that want to play for 4 years..we need bats BIG bats to compete in the ACC..

Name your replacement?

Advertisement
Calvi from South Alabama.

Was pitching coach at USCe under Tanner for six years prior to the last 2 at South Alabama. (so, he won 2 NCs and played in a third).

His pitching staff was unfckingbelievable at USC.

Calvi from South Alabama.

Was pitching coach at USCe under Tanner for six years prior to the last 2 at South Alabama. (so, he won 2 NCs and played in a third).

His pitching staff was unfckingbelievable at USC.

This.

Advertisement
Calvi turned USA around in 2 years. He would be one of my top choices for sure. The coach at Campbell is doing a really good job, too. Although they didn't make a Regional they had an awesome season.

Im on the Calvi bandwagon. We better get him before someone else does. Morris needs to go be with his family and retire.
Blake its time to make your first big decision.

Advertisement
So are we routing for a fast exit at Louisville?

Please don't start that crap, a quick exit is not going to doom Morris, especially considering his health issues.
Resolve yourself to the fact that he's not going anywhere this year. He has allot of players returning next year, if they stink it up then, maybe, but not after just making another regional.

So are we routing for a fast exit at Louisville?

Please don't start that crap, a quick exit is not going to doom Morris, especially considering his health issues.
Resolve yourself to the fact that he's not going anywhere this year. He has allot of players returning next year, if they stink it up then, maybe, but not after just making another regional.

Understood...1 more year...gotcha.

Advertisement
Back