Who is the Most Overrated RB in UM History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
Let's hear it.

My choice: Randy "Duke" Johnson

Not one Signature Game to his credit. He has yards...so does Graig Cooper. GC actually has a signature game. I am not saying GC was better than Duke. GC just performed better in Big Games.

Duke will be remembered more for his fumble against Nebraska and being on the sideline during the last drive against fsu.

Advertisement
Sounds to me like you lost a lot of your Burger King paycheck on the Nebraska game. You've been on Duke's case ever since.

Let's hear it.

My choice: Randy "Duke" Johnson

Not one Signature Game to his credit. He has yards...so does Graig Cooper. GC actually has a signature game. I am not saying GC was better than Duke. GC just performed better in Big Games.

Duke will be remembered more for his fumble against Nebraska and being on the sideline during the last drive against fsu.

Is hating on Duke your thing? I mean this ish is getting old. If you want attention write more relevant posts!

Wow. Nice choice for a thread. Duke had 130 yards and nearly a 5 yard per carry average against FSU without a lane to run through all game. Florida State's D Line was in our backfield all night.

That being said, this whole team has not had a signature game in the last 4 years. Do not confuse being overrated with being wasted and misused. I shudder to think of the records and awards Duke would have racked up on a consistently good team with a consistently competent coaching staff.

Advertisement
I am not hating on duke. I am just pointing out that he does not have a signature game. Who cares if he has a great game against crappy north carolina and boston college?

Last edited:
The problem with Duke is he never played at Miami with quality RB depth and he had to endure his time at Miami with a horrible head coach

However the kid gave the U all he had and Al Golden is lucky he won him a lot of games by himself last year when we were 7-0

Wow. Nice choice for a thread. Duke had 130 yards and nearly a 5 yard per carry average against FSU without a lane to run through all game. Florida State's D Line was in our backfield all night.

That being said, this whole team has not had a signature game in the last 4 years. Do not confuse being overrated with being wasted and misused. I shudder to think of the records and awards Duke would have racked up on a consistently good team with a consistently competent coaching staff.

Last drive? where was Duke? He was on the sideline during the last drive against fsu.......

Duke played on teams that don't execute in **** near half their fames per corch golden. His ability to shift and elude is self evident in the way he weekly avoids the bus Golden backs up over the rest of the players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's about to break the school record for rushing yards stfu. He balled out in our 4 most important games this year.

25 carries for 155 yards and a TD vs Duke
14 carries for 100 yards and TD plus 3 catches for 52 yards vs GT
29 carries for 249 yards and a TD against VT
27 carries for 130 yards and a TD vs FSU

**** even against Nebraska he had 94 rushing and 83 receiving. Your narrative is tired bro, give it up.

stop hating on the duke, we need more like him, he plays unselfish and always gives 110 percent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back