Who is doing the best job recruiting Florida?

Beef Stew

Freshman
Number of 4/5 star commits from the state of Florida by school.

FSU (6)

Miami (5)

Clemson (4)

Alabama (3)

West Virginia (3)

Arkansas, Auburn, Louisville, LSU, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, UCF, USC, UCLA (1)

Gators have ZERO (lulz)

Advertisement
Well FSU is coming off a National Championship season and undefeated right now so them being in first is not really good recruiting as much as it is their current affairs. Miami is the home town team and should have the most but since we suck right now it still slightly better recruiting then FSU to convince them to come here. Alabama is always on top and will take theirs. WV is doing it because of their new coach. Clemson always farts it up and still manages to come here and get 4 4/5 star recruits so I say them.

Well FSU is coming off a National Championship season and undefeated right now so them being in first is not really good recruiting as much as it is their current affairs. Miami is the home town team and should have the most but since we suck right now it still slightly better recruiting then FSU to convince them to come here. Alabama is always on top and will take theirs. WV is doing it because of their new coach. Clemson always farts it up and still manages to come here and get 4 4/5 star recruits so I say them.

Miami is the home town team? What does that mean?

We'd get some more Elite recruits if we could actually win the fuggin' Coastal and go to an ACC Championship game

We get talent and I'm not saying who is better...but Dalvin Cook, Ermon Lane, and Travis Rudolph were literally in our backyard.

3 Five Star recruits in one cycle within one Shapiro limo ride away from Coral Gables

No way my man Butch abides that scale of phuckery.

Advertisement
It's frustrating to watch guys that we missed on (or didn't recruit at all) ball out on Saturdays.

Oh well.

Advertisement
Back