Who has a parking pass for sale

Advertisement
Stated this before I’ll state it again unless you specifically want to go and tailgate in the lots. All you have to do is get there like 2 hours early, and there’s free parking right outside the stadium on the west side.

Stated this before I’ll state it again unless you specifically want to go and tailgate in the lots. All you have to do is get there like 2 hours early, and there’s free parking right outside the stadium on the west side.

I'm planning to get there 2 hours before the game but I'm not familiar how to get to this free parking lot. Which street it can be accessed from?

Advertisement

I'm planning to get there 2 hours before the game but I'm not familiar how to get to this free parking lot. Which street it can be accessed from?

Where are you coming from? Easy way to find it is find Calder race track. There’s a big *** digital sign that points to free parking across the street.

I don't like to get there around 4 and tailgate as usual just don't have parking pass for once

Advertisement
Back