Who are some JAGs you hyped up this season?

I thought Malcolm Lewis was going to have a nice season this year.

He looked like he had gained some of his speed and quicks back from watching some of the practice videos.

Boy was I wrong. Dude didn't shake or break one tackle this season.

We didn't use our slot guys nearly as effective as we could have.

Advertisement

I'm just saying his name says it all what did you expect, not that you spelled it wrong... He's hot garbage these coaches talent evaluation is abysmal d.crawford should've been playing ahead of that kid

Advertisement
Olsen Pierre.

For some reason, I thought this was the year he'd put it all together.

LOL!

/:sucide-bag:

Advertisement
I didn't really hype up anybody except Kaaya who I loved as a prospect. Saw guys like Carter, Wyche, and Burns get hyped a lot and really didn't know why. Wyche never impressed me even at the JUCO level. Burns has been garbage ever since he stepped on campus and Carter has been nothing more than an offseason star. Blame the system all you want but guys like Bush, Elder, and A. Crawford made plays in the secondary. Wyche looks like a slow out of shape slob even while in JUCO. He got by at certain times because those players sucked. It's bad when a true freshman Jenkins outplayed you by a lot. Heurtoleu was even better who nobody hyped up because they were so obsessed with Wyche. If Wyche decides to put the work in this offseason, he could be a stud IMO. Needs a lot of work on technique because he definitely plays too high.

I thought Malcolm Lewis was going to have a nice season this year.

He looked like he had gained some of his speed and quicks back from watching some of the practice videos.

Boy was I wrong. Dude didn't shake or break one tackle this season.

We didn't use our slot guys nearly as effective as we could have.

Same. The two players who stood out to me in the joke spring "game" were Lewis and Crawford. Lewis was lighter and seemingly had regained his burst. Crawford was active and relentless at safety while Bush was mostly a statue. Neither came close to transferring that form to the regular season. Crawford did improve a little bit as the season progressed but not once did he look like the guy from that spring game.

Wyche plays too high, too fat and too stupid. I didn't know anything about him but since defensive tackle is my favorite position I watch them on every play. For decades it was a treat to watch that position with the Canes. Now it's so boring I have no idea how everybody else is so agitated about the program. Watch some defensive tackle tape of Heurtelou gently arm wrestling with the guy across from him all season and you'll fall asleep and won't care about Al Golden's fate.

Advertisement
Back