Whispers about Bush to the U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify...I prob shouldnt have jumped the gun and gotten people's hopes up.

I occasionally get some solid info from different people....one of those sources is as good as gold. Other sources are varying degrees of legit. Having clarified where this came from, it's toward the bottom rung of that info, but I'd give that person enough credit to say that there has to be a little smoke to this.

Also, never seen the kid play, no idea how good he really is. I've heard some knocks, and definitely defer to others who have seen him play. That being said, we need DBs and lots of them

So, basically, you're like the rest of us.....you don't really know.
Gotcha.
Thanks.

Guess so. Never claimed otherwise.

Advertisement
Just to clarify...I prob shouldnt have jumped the gun and gotten people's hopes up.

I occasionally get some solid info from different people....one of those sources is as good as gold. Other sources are varying degrees of legit. Having clarified where this came from, it's toward the bottom rung of that info, but I'd give that person enough credit to say that there has to be a little smoke to this.

Also, never seen the kid play, no idea how good he really is. I've heard some knocks, and definitely defer to others who have seen him play. That being said, we need DBs and lots of them

Gotcha.
Thanks.

Thanks for the info, either way it's somewhat encouraging.

Its the time of the year where any information is good stuff.

Gotcha.
Thanks.

Never?
Did you read your original post?
LULZ.

Advertisement
OP is a youngster with a need to feel important.

You're forgiven for feeling tiny.

Am I the only one that's not very high on Deon Bush?

I'm not high on Bush at all, but my posts got deleted (I thought we left Canestime for this?). I was stating my opinion, I am not "flaming" or "trolling".

From things I've heard from people close to Deon Bush (about his attitude and his playing ability), and from what I've seen... I truly DO NOT WANT him in this class. This class is almost filled up and I'd rather not use one of the remaining spots on this kid.

Gotcha.
Thanks.

Never?
Did you read your original post?
LULZ.

Yeah I can read. I said I heard he committed.

Advertisement
why cant people just take it for what its worth. why does it have to be a ****ing contest about where you get your info or who has the better source or whos right or whos wrong. just stfu and enjoy the thing we follow called recruiting.

MODERATOR STATEMENT:

What my man, wushah is so politely saying is that he would like us to address the post and not the poster. In this thread we have a longtime poster posting what HE BELIEVES to be solid info. He did so in a non-committal manner. There is no need to attack anyone individually. We all know how recruiting works and this is part of the game.

Please be respectful to fellow posters when posting on the non-WEZ boards on this site.

Thanks so much.

SFbayCane

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back