Which would you rather see today?

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Premium
Since my days sucks and I'll have to rescue it later with a lot of moonshine.. I'm trying to find some sort of silver lining to my misery.

Would you rather see bama stomp out the gator or fsu at 0-3?

I'm all about seeing the gator get stomped out but today I think an 0-3 fsu will make me happier. Which one you got and why?

Advertisement
cat bored.gif

Since my days sucks and I'll have to rescue it later with a lot of moonshine.. I'm trying to find some sort of silver lining to my misery.

Would you rather see bama stomp out the gator or fsu at 0-3?

I'm all about seeing the gator get stomped out but today I think an 0-3 fsu will make me happier. Which one you got and why?
All of the above

I think so 2 but I'm trying to figure which one will make me happier or somewhat less depressed.
FSU looks terrible so I don’t want them coming back to win

If Florida wins, I may have to move to Poland or Costa Rica or somewhere and pick up futbol and F1

Advertisement
Easy, Nole loss. My daily coffee is warchant podcast on why they suck; they cheer and wake me up on a workday. Bless those poor ******** for publishing multiple times a day!

Rather see Golden and No'D on our sideline. Game would have been maddening to watch but we probably would have won.

Yes, that's where I'm at with this clown-show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back