Which freshmen OL...

Advertisement
Linder, Henderson, Wheeler and possibly Feliciano are all gone. That leaves Flowers, Bunche and McDermott. I would say that the right side of the offensive line is an open competition. I think KC McDermott and Darling are possible candidates for playing time as freshmen.

well that would suck. Losing Feliciano would be a huge blow. He's putting heavy consideration into leaving early?

Advisory board told him last year that he can go anywhere from 3rd to 6th round. Not sure what his current draft projection is but he's about to graduate and be done with school. (he's been at Miami 4 years now) Considering his current "life situation" there's a possibility he could make the jump. His family needs that money as much as anybody. I can't guarantee whether he will or he won't, I'm just saying there's a possibility.

[video=vimeo;39066234]http://vimeo.com/39066234[/video]

My opinion on this is that if a freshman is starting or getting significant reps on offense or defense then that must mean that his talent Is more important than the backups knowledge of the game, which really is never good and shows a lack of talent. With that being said, K.C. will probably get some time. I'm hoping it will be like rotational but I can very well see him breaking into the line up early.

Linder, Henderson, Wheeler and possibly Feliciano are all gone. That leaves Flowers, Bunche and McDermott. I would say that the right side of the offensive line is an open competition. I think KC McDermott and Darling are possible candidates for playing time as freshmen.

well that would suck. Losing Feliciano would be a huge blow. He's putting heavy consideration into leaving early?

Advisory board told him last year that he can go anywhere from 3rd to 6th round. Not sure what his current draft projection is but he's about to graduate and be done with school. (he's been at Miami 4 years now) Considering his current "life situation" there's a possibility he could make the jump. His family needs that money as much as anybody. I can't guarantee whether he will or he won't, I'm just saying there's a possibility.

[video=vimeo;39066234]http://vimeo.com/39066234[/video]

Lot of respect for him. Hope he does what's best for him and his family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back