Which coaches should be retained ?

rgonzalez9824

Freshman
If Manny stays another year I think the only coaches that should be retained for 2020 should be Stroud, Field, and Hickson. Everyone else can go take a hike. And that’s Being nice !!! Even though I know Manny’s boyfriend Blake Baker won’t be fired. Choosing friends over a job, look at what happen to Al Golden you idiot. Is your *** on the line Manolito !!! I hope Manny himself or anyone that knows him personally comes and reads this!! He won’t be able to block me here. 😡😡😡

Advertisement
If Manny stays another year I think the only coaches that should be retained for 2020 should be Stroud, Field, and Hickson. Everyone else can go take a hike. And that’s Being nice !!! Even though I know Manny’s boyfriend Blake Baker won’t be fired. Choosing friends over a job, look at what happen to Al Golden you idiot. Is your *** on the line Manolito !!! I hope Manny himself or anyone that knows him personally comes and reads this!! He won’t be able to block me here. 😡😡😡

Since Manny is staying this is what at most SHOULD happen. Unfortunately, what he will do is let the new OC replace Barry and Stubs while offering some Lisps service about no changes needed on defense because of ANALytics BRO!!! #TNM2.0

Banda - should be gone
Patke - should be gone
Stumble**** - should be gone
Field - can stay
Hickson - can stay
Baker - can stay, but Manny should run the D
Barry - gone 100%
Stroud - meh
Rumph - gone

Advertisement
If I had an option:
I would replace entire offensive staff, except for Hickson.
On defense, I don't mind if Manny keeps his buddies, as long as he is calling the plays and not Baker.
Rumph better do a better job recruiting CBs because he is on thin ice, his recruiting has been brutal.

What’s the hate for Stubbs? Did he do anything wrong or is it a product of a ****** offense clouding people’s judgment? Aside from maybe giving Payton more of a shot idk how he could be considered bad. He signed 2 four star wr’s after the worst offense ever was fielded in his lone year.

Advertisement
I'd retain Howie, Jimmy, Dennis (if we can keep the bottle away from him for a couple minutes) and Butchie.

No one else.

Keep the cheerleaders, that's it.

What’s the hate for Stubbs? Did he do anything wrong or is it a product of a ****** offense clouding people’s judgment? Aside from maybe giving Payton more of a shot idk how he could be considered bad. He signed 2 four star wr’s after the worst offense ever was fielded in his lone year.

WRs were pretty bad this year. Not near as physical as they were under Dugans. I thought he was a weird hire coming from Air Force where they barely throw the ball. But he seems to be a good recruiter.

Advertisement
Hey southbeach, they let golden stay f4 eva til clemson took his lunch money and his golden doritos!....i think Every coach needs at least 2-3yrs.. Unless its da u!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back