Where was Yearby?

sitzee

Freshman
He ran Walton 18 times for 42.5 yds, & 3 catches for 38 yds.

Yearby 6 carries for 1 yd & 1 catch for 7 yds???

If one of these 2 backs are going to break a long run my money is on Yearby!! He's got much better field vision than Walton

Advertisement
The staff believes Walton is the better back. Even though Yearby averages more yards against P5 competition. Just like they believe Lewis is our best kick returner............:puzzled:

Advertisement
Advertisement
The staff substitution patterns at RB is tough to undetsrand

It doesnt really matter much as none of the RBs are all that good .

Walton has no vision.

Yearby has no speed.

Gus is Gus.

So we know those 3 are not going to change a game for you vs a good P5 team.

We need a difference maker and our only hope right now is a kid we have yet to see play in Homer or a future recruit.

Advertisement
Smh are O Line sucks nobody can run behind those bums.

This. I don't blame Yearby. Go watch the 2nd and 10 SG draw call where Linder gets pushed right into Yearby as Yearby receives the handoff.

I think the play was our 2nd to last possession of game.

Richt seems to have no plan.

He was using Yearby as our short yardage back against ND. 4 of his runs came on - 1st & goal at the 2, 2nd & goal at the 4, 3rd and 1, and 4th and 1. Why would those be the situations where Yearby was used?

Add to that, Walton is still get the majority of the carries, and Gus was 1 carry then out of the game whenever he did get in.

There appears to be no rhyme or reason on the RB rotation, and no awareness of what RB should be used based on the game situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back