Where to Watch in San Francisco

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
It used to be Jillian's in the Metreon, I see a bar, Stef's, listed on the web..,

Anyone know a good spot in SF to meet up with other Canes fans to watch?

Advertisement
It used to be Jillian's in the Metreon, I see a bar, Stef's, listed on the web..,

It's on ESPN3 so highly unlikely any bar will have this game streaming for public view.

They may get all the canes games broadcast in SF now. It seems that they got hold of some pictures and want a special package deal.

Perfect place to watch the Canes play. After our photo shoot, every bar in San Fran will surely have it broadcasted.

Advertisement

From what I know, there won't be Canes fan parties until the first televised game of the season which is against Nebraska. This what I got from the email I received from San Diego chapter. They are holding the first one at Tidewater Tavern in Solana Beach (on 101 PCH) for the Nebraska game.

You should ask your son about the alumni group up there. Might be the best chance.

Cal jimmy- there used to be an alumnus named Melissa, I Think who used to do quite a bit of organizing but she dropped of the map...it's a shame because she was super nice, smart and easy on the eyes.

'Canes All Around

That has the SF canes contact info for the current leadership, they can probably steer you in the right direction. There was a bar I always used to go to in SOMA/downtown (not Jillians) but I can't remember the name for the life of me.

Hope this helps...I moved from SF back to Miami a year ago and miss it tremendously. What a fantastic city, although it is nice to be able to easily go to games. The redeye I took SFO to MIA for the gator game was brutal, but so worth it.

The provincial homophobic comments about The city are so pathetic...although those pics were embarrassing...

Advertisement
Cal jimmy- there used to be an alumnus named Melissa, I Think who used to do quite a bit of organizing but she dropped of the map...it's a shame because she was super nice, smart and easy on the eyes.

'Canes All Around

That has the SF canes contact info for the current leadership, they can probably steer you in the right direction. There was a bar I always used to go to in SOMA/downtown (not Jillians) but I can't remember the name for the life of me.

Hope this helps...I moved from SF back to Miami a year ago and miss it tremendously. What a fantastic city, although it is nice to be able to easily go to games. The redeye I took SFO to MIA for the gator game was brutal, but so worth it.

The provincial homophobic comments about The city are so pathetic...although those pics were embarrassing...

Beautiful city. Just a lot of three dollar bills. Why is the truth homophobic?

Hehe, I agree San Francisco does have a big *** scene...but having lived there it's just not what I associate the city with. It is certainly the perception that me and my friends used to have of it growing up in North Florida. I said it was homophobic because I have heard comments like that before about San Francisco in a prejudicial context, but it you're right your comments weren't necessarily homophobic. Just tired of hearing all the SF/*** comparisons. SF is just a diverse, non judgmental city and a wonderful place to live.

The official San Francisco game watches will be at SF Athletic Club. The first one will be for the Nebraska game.

Advertisement
Back