Where is the "U" statue located on campus?

T

TreOFive

My nephew is graduating HS tomorrow, graduation being held on UM campus. Wanted to take a picture at the U statue

Advertisement
Just beyond Stanford Circle. A hundred yards east of Richter Library. Just a few feet from the campus bookstore.

If lost, ask a sorority girl.

My nephew is graduating HS tomorrow, graduation being held on UM campus. Wanted to take a picture at the U statue

My Brother graduated back in December. There will be a big line waiting to take pics after the ceremony.

a little further past the bookstore past once you've made you're way past the SAC, food court & Lime

Advertisement
Spay paint Fire Golden on it.
I asked myself what I would do if I happen to run into him. If ever given the opportunity to speak with him I would def express my displeasure and ask for his resignation.

But we are there to celebrate so no need to concern myself with thoughts about running into losers

I asked myself what I would do if I happen to run into him. If ever given the opportunity to speak with him I would def express my displeasure and ask for his resignation.

But we are there to celebrate so no need to concern myself with thoughts about running into losers

sure you would.. lol

So you are asserting that I would not. What would be so scary to speak my displeasure and desire for him to be gone? You acting as if I said I was gonna jump on him. Never knew one should be afraid to speak

sure you would.. lol

So you are asserting that I would not. What would be so scary to speak my displeasure and desire for him to be gone? You acting as if I said I was gonna jump on him. Never knew one should be afraid to speak

Perhaps he meant "sure you would" in refernence to running into coach Golden anywhere besides his cave in northern Afghanistan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back