Where is Deandre Burnett????

RBhurricane87

Senior
Is he in Coach L's dog house?

Is he hurt?

What's the deal with him?

He showed some promise early on in the season, but I think he's played a total of 3 min in the last 7 games.

Especially now with Angel playing like absolute garbage, why isn't Burnett getting more playing time??

Am I missing something?

Advertisement
It's maddening. Believe it or not, he's my favorite player on this team.

I agree.

He is not afraid to drive it to the basket, but he will gladly drain a 3 in the defender's face.

Unless he is injured, there should be no reason for him not to play more.

That is my only gripe with Coach L at the moment.

From our POV, there's no reason to not get him more PT, so it's behind the scenes stuff, most likely. Coach L isn't the type to take minutes away without a **** good reason.

Advertisement
From our POV, there's no reason to not get him more PT, so it's behind the scenes stuff, most likely. Coach L isn't the type to take minutes away without a **** good reason.

It's very frustrating, especially with the recent play of Angel Rodriguez, which has been pure garbage.

Saw a tweet today. On phone and couldn't copy it but it was by Matty Sports that said Burnett lost confidence because he wasn't playing a lot and it snowballed and got so bad he couldn't even put him in games.

Saw a tweet today. On phone and couldn't copy it but it was by Matty Sports that said Burnett lost confidence because he wasn't playing a lot and it snowballed and got so bad he couldn't even put him in games.

Interesting. Hope they find some PT for him after he saved our season yesterday

I could be wrong but I think his lack of PT is due to his defensive play. Reed coming back hasn't helped either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back