When you sit back and think....

It is tough to tell if our winning streak is due to adjustments and improvement or because we are back to playing subpar teams.

What makes people think Kaaya will be better next year?

He's nearly three full seasons in and he still has mostly the same flaws. He was a stone handed defender away from having his first pass of the game picked on a terrible throw yesterday. Still doesn't appear to progress through his reads. Made some **** good throws, but so do a lot of QBs that also don't win enough games.
Like others have said, most impressed by the Pitt win this year. I thought we should have beaten FSU, UNC (when we shockingly held them in check in the 2nd half) and ND. I can accept the VT loss because of a number of variables. So, all in all, we shall see if we get surprised by beating a 50/50 win probability opponent or, better yet, one who we should not. It'd be a nice experiment in the bowl game.

Advertisement
Miami has played some competitive **** teams the last 2 months. I know uva has a terrible record but they took Louisville to the brink to which they had to score a last minute touchdown and we handled them rather easily. Let's be honest nc state should have beat both Clemson and fsu and are a better team then their record indicates.That's 7 straight weeks of pretty tough opponents and Miami could of and should have won every game even with a young team. Regardless it bolds well for the future, there is a ton of talent on the team and I love the new and improved defense..

App state 8-3
Ga Tech 7-4
Fsu 8-3
UNC 8-3
Va tech 8-3
Notre Dame 4-7
Pittsburgh 7-4
Virginia 2-9
NC State 5-6

On another note I think the coastal is stronger top to bottom than the Atlantic division this year too
Bringing the good old golden girl mentality of its alright for us to suck.

Kaaya is ultimately the deciding factor. At times, he looks pretty good and we can win lots with him. However, when he is average, which occurs often, we are an average team. I've accepted Kaaya for what he is. Average.

The upside is the Defense. Lots of youth that improved as the season progressed. I expect more from them next year! Mark Walton is another young player that should explode next season. And lastly, let's not give up on the OL. Searles is a good coach and it seems Richt and staff have altered some schemes to help the OL.

Average: a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.

22nd in passing yards, passing TD T37th, yards per completion 33rd. Those numbers are far from great, worse than expected, and disappointing but they are well above average.

Advertisement
Expectations got a little toppy for most after the 4-0 start and the media actually hyping a team like Appy State. This eventually lead to the world is ending feeling after the UNC ****show. Fans are like that, too high when things are good and too low when things are not. That being said,the OP is sporting some awfully large rose colored glasses. Our offense has underachieved and Kaaya hasn't taken the next step. The INT in the endzone against FSU still makes me mad. Hopefully that comes in in the next 2 games and is maintained through next year. Everyone needs to raise their game, not just Kaaya. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back