When is Pitt depth chart dropping ?

Advertisement
No changes at WR or LB.

F*** Manny dawg.

At least he made X the PR.
The HC from Calle Ocho, and the receivers/OC, probably don't truth the true freshmen, yet. Also, I have a sneaky hunch the diminutive Manuel gravitates toward playing " favorites. " But then again, Miami's upper-class receiver's just could be " practice All-American's, " but have trouble taking that tangent to the game. huh?

Nonetheless, Pitt's nasty corners will give more evidence to the relative weaknesses of Miami's starting receiving corps. But I could be wrong, again.

The HC from Calle Ocho, and the receivers/OC, probably don't truth the true freshmen, yet. Also, I have a sneaky hunch the diminutive Manuel gravitates toward playing " favorites. " But then again, Miami's upper-class receiver's just could be " practice All-American's, " but have trouble taking that tangent to the game. huh?

Nonetheless, Pitt's nasty corners will give more evidence to the relative weaknesses of Miami's starting receiving corps. But I could be wrong, again.

Gonna be sad when Pope again plays 60 mins without a catch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna be sad when Pope again plays 60 mins without a catch.

You don't need the hyperbole on this one, man.
Pope played about half of the offensive snaps last game (29/59) and was nowhere to be found. That's horrible enough.
Then you have Harley with all of 17 yards receiving (on 3 catches) on 42 snaps.
And Wiggins leading all WRs with 43 snaps that he managed to turn into a measly 24-yard reception.

Hard to remember another UM game where our 3 starting WRs were such a non-factor (barring injury).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who starts might be window dressing at this point. If Diaz doesn't realize the younger guys need reps then he's a ***** clown. They don't need to start but they need reps. That simple.

Yeah - i couldn't care who starts at WR or LB or who's on the depth chart. I care who gets the reps in game.

Advertisement
Back