When did we last have a team this good?

Rocketcane

Band
Banned
Not that this year was particularly special but it's probably our best team since at least Shannon's 09 squad.

Advertisement
The year we went 9-4 with Golden. If Duke didn't get injured that team wins 10 games for sure and probably 11.

The year we went 9-4 with Golden. If Duke didn't get injured that team wins 10 games for sure and probably 11.

If Duke didn't get hurt we still would have gone 9-4. All 4 of the losses were by at least 18 points. He wasn't going to single handedly make an 18 point difference in games.

That 7-0 start was a massive fluke anyway. I'm not sure if there's ever been a worse 7-0 start in CFB history.

We started 7-0 that year because we played cupcakes and no one who even had a pulse in the passing game other than UNC.

Advertisement
In all honesty the 2013 team is probably the 3rd worst Miami team of the last 35 years, ahead of only the 1997 and 2007 teams.

Dukes freshman year. We finished 7-5 however we were playing very well the second half of that year...we self impose so the coastal title

Advertisement
I may be getting drunk, but not high.

Ya'll serious? This team, with coaching adjustments would beat all our team since about 05. Maybe 04.

This team is much more complete, composed, and tougher, than what we have seen in 10 years.

Not all world yet, but actually solid. That's why we will end ranked. And we will grow better.

I may be getting drunk, but not high.

Ya'll serious? This team, with coaching adjustments would beat all our team since about 05. Maybe 04.

This team is much more complete, composed, and tougher, than what we have seen in 10 years.

Not all world yet, but actually solid. That's why we will end ranked. And we will grow better.

PEople naming any of the Randy or Golden teams must have become fans in 2007. This team would easily beat any single one of those teams.

Shannon's 09 team actually was decent. It might have been as good as this team. All 8 of the other Shannon/Golden teams were utter dog****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back