"What's your message as you hit the recruiting trail?"

Goldens message to recruits is "technically this is my first year bc of the you know ncaa thing"

/ im sure that will go over well with all the coal shovelers hes recruiting

Advertisement
Man. ****...

Ima get negged for this, but whatever. I can't hate Al Golden man. Hearing him talk like that, man this guy loves the program, he tried his best. Watching him look out for Malcom Lewis, man you can't say this guy is a bad guy, Al Golden is a great guy.

I hate to see him fail. That said, his time here is done. To look at that interview, he knows it. We all know it. He knows it too.

I can't blame Al Golden. He took an awesome opportunity.... being the coach at temple, a chance to coach at Miami.... who among us wouldn't have taken that chance?

The job was just too big for him. I don't hate him for that. I like Al. Same as I like Randy. Al is the white Randy.

**** Al is like the white version of me. Loves the Canes, can't do **** to help them.

The only people I have any hate for is the dumbass admin who hired him, and the dumbass admin who keeps dragging this out when we all know a change needs to happen.

The only people I have any hatred or contempt for here is our dumbass BOT, Donna, and Blake. Do what needs to be done, and quit dragging it out.

Don't torture a good man any longer. That goes for me, and Al, and yall

I feel bad for him after he fired

Right now he just some smuck stealing money from us

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBjJy8QNUD8

It gets ugly when asked about recruiting at around 4:10.

Hw851.png

But, but, but Jimbo said we played them tougher than any other team..... Maybe we should give Golden another extension.

Message to recruits

Come to Miami I will be fired after your first season so U will have a real coach for the next 3

We are going to get raped by whoever we play in a bowl game. This team is defeated and our head coach literally has no response

Advertisement
Man. ****...

Ima get negged for this, but whatever. I can't hate Al Golden man. Hearing him talk like that, man this guy loves the program, he tried his best. Watching him look out for Malcom Lewis, man you can't say this guy is a bad guy, Al Golden is a great guy.

I hate to see him fail. That said, his time here is done. To look at that interview, he knows it. We all know it. He knows it too.

I can't blame Al Golden. He took an awesome opportunity.... being the coach at temple, a chance to coach at Miami.... who among us wouldn't have taken that chance?

The job was just too big for him. I don't hate him for that. I like Al. Same as I like Randy. Al is the white Randy.

**** Al is like the white version of me. Loves the Canes, can't do **** to help them.

The only people I have any hate for is the dumbass admin who hired him, and the dumbass admin who keeps dragging this out when we all know a change needs to happen.

The only people I have any hatred or contempt for here is our dumbass BOT, Donna, and Blake. Do what needs to be done, and quit dragging it out.

Don't torture a good man any longer. That goes for me, and Al, and yall

Loves them so much he was interviewing at PSU behind their backs during an important time in recruiting.

Golden can kick rocks

Stopped at Duke #8 is chasing elite....

Please don't let Monday come and go with this guy calling the shots.

Advertisement
Back