What's up with Willis's arrival plan ?

Advertisement
From what I understand he plans to arrive. There may be some hoops to jump through, but those won't even necessarily matter.

Advertisement
In shocking news the 2 guys expected to join the team this weekend with the rest of the group but were not allowed to were DLs Willis and Norton.

In shocking news the 2 guys expected to join the team this weekend with the rest of the group but were not allowed to were DLs Willis and Norton.

Based on our track record, neither will ever make it to campus. And thus, the cycle continues.

Norton doesn't graduate from Trinity Christian until May 28th per the Trinity Christian academic calendar link below.
http://www.tcajax.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=335929&OrganizationId=1392&ShowOnMainCalendar=1&GroupId=106294&blnByOrg=true

As for the hold up with Willis that is another story since UF ended their spring semester the first week of May.

Go Canes

I wouldn't expect Willis until Aug. He is sitting out a year anyway so it really doesn't matter. (I don't expect him to win the waiver)..if he doesn't come in on Aug then I will get nervous.

Advertisement
His mom told Canesport that he will arrive next month for Summer II. Getting an NCAA waiver to play this year is 50/50. He has been training hard in New York with his brother and is physically ready to play.

Advertisement
Well here is my question if he has been out of school for 3 weeks now why not enroll for first summer session and start to bond with your new team.

Advertisement
Back