What's there to play for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humphrey

Band
Banned
What is there to play for anymore? We have no shot at the playoff, and today we just blew our shot at the coastal or the ACC. So why are we supposed to buy tickets and how are we supposed to get excited for the rest of the season?

I guess we can just do what all fans of ****** teams do... have fun drinking beer and complaining about how garbage our team is and why the coach is an idiot.

Advertisement
The ****** *** Coastal is always alive. We beat VT and UNC.... ah **** it.

its Richt and staffs first year and they are trying to do with with players they didnt even recruit, put on your big boy pants and calm down

Advertisement
You sound like one of those guys who goes to the FSU game and sells all his other tickets.

I know everyone is ****ed tonight but we haven't one a bowl game since 2006 or 10 games since 2003. So there is stuff to play for.

There is no reason we couldn't have scored more than 20 points against FSU or NC. No reason we lost these past two games. So frustrating!

Advertisement
its Richt and staffs first year and they are trying to do with with players they didnt even recruit, put on your big boy pants and calm down

It's my god-given right as a fan to drink beer and complain about the coach. If I can't have fun winning, I'll sure have fun complaining.

Unknown.jpg

If we had players who actually gave a **** we would try to win out and win a bowl. But this team is soft and doesn't care.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back