Whats Golden's Buy Out

Actual figure is somewhere between $5.8 to $ 8.3 million this year. The complication is that this is the first year of the renewed contract and will be the most expensive time in the contract to get rid of him.

It might drop to a manageable $3-5 million by end of next season.
Absolute fabrication that will be repeated a few more times and become internet fact.

Correct.

Advertisement
Not high enough to justify keeping this piece of crap. The commercial/advertising value of the additional 15 NFL stars saying "The U" before huge TV audiences every week if Butch takes over NOW has to be many times whatever the cost is. Really, how much would GM or IBM pay for that sort of repetitive advertisement? How much would the time have cost a couple years ago to get Gore, Ray and Ed to say "GM" or "IBM" during the lineup? Advertising time plus cost of endorsement? BOT is not only horrible football wise but should all lose their day jobs for being stupid business people. Just the branding "U Health" instead of just "U" or "The U" should have been enough to fire Donna years ago. How do you pass on all that free publicity?

They are killing the brand that they usurped from the football program. Ruthless!

Actual figure is somewhere between $5.8 to $ 8.3 million this year. The complication is that this is the first year of the renewed contract and will be the most expensive time in the contract to get rid of him.

Absolute fabrication that will be repeated a few more times and become internet fact.

Correct.

Love the exact details down to a thousand dollars that the hucksters are throwing out there. I'm sure he's just repeating what some other dope made up because I've already seen this loopy theory about his contract details a few times on here.

Just speak your fabrications as forcefully as possible. That will surely make them true.

Correct.

Love the exact details down to a thousand dollars that the hucksters are throwing out there. I'm sure he's just repeating what some other dope made up because I've already seen this loopy theory about his contract details a few times on here.

Just speak your fabrications as forcefully as possible. That will surely make them true.

I liked how he determined what was "manageable" as well. Spoken like someone who knows nothing but his name is caneworld so maybe he knows.

Ehh...don't buy Golden out. It just gives him a pile of cash and allows him to get another job. Just keep him on at his salary, hire another "coach", and give the new guy all the power. Eventually Golden will get frustrated and leave on his own.

Advertisement
Ehh...don't buy Golden out. It just gives him a pile of cash and allows him to get another job. Just keep him on at his salary, hire another "coach", and give the new guy all the power. Eventually Golden will get frustrated and leave on his own.

I don't think Al is on a personal service contract, that would require some forward thinking and we're talking about our ADMIN and BOT here.

I don't think Al is on a personal service contract, that would require some forward thinking and we're talking about our ADMIN and BOT here.

No need correcting anything; folks keep repeating same ish like like they're offering some ingenious solution. Go figure.

No need correcting anything; folks keep repeating same ish like like they're offering some ingenious solution. Go figure.

If he was on a personal service contract, I would make him clean toilets. I would not let him near the program.

Advertisement
Just fire him for cause and make him sue. The buyout will be mediated down.

UM lost that PR War, and the lawsuit, the last time they tried to stiff the last onion Coach they fired. Can you imagine the PR nightmare UM would encounter nationally going rogue against the eloquent Mr. Golden?

The eloquent Al that let those poor innocent boys get molested by his DC who became his mentor? Miami and shannon had a disagreement on a performance bonus in the contract. Not the whole buyout

Just fire him for cause and make him sue. The buyout will be mediated down.

UM lost that PR War, and the lawsuit, the last time they tried to stiff the last onion Coach they fired. Can you imagine the PR nightmare UM would encounter nationally going rogue against the eloquent Mr. Golden?

UM is led by potatoes. They're botching this now and they will botch anything of the such as well.

Advertisement
This makes no sense to me. So the buyout is less because you had to pay him is 2+ million this year. So you are going to pay the same amount any **** ways. I understand you have to pay new coaches and so on so there is more to it than that but **** it just doesnt really make a huge difference.

Correct.

I liked how he determined what was "manageable" as well. Spoken like someone who knows nothing but his name is caneworld so maybe he knows.

It reads like a porst from DannyBoy's retarded twin brother.

If he was on a personal service contract, I would make him clean toilets. I would not let him near the program.

Does he have to be on a personal service contract? If you hire a "co-head coach", couldn't the school just instruct the assistants to listen to the new coach? Don't fire him, just freeze him out. A friend's Law firm did that to a partner; just basically sat him in a corner office and didn't give him any help. He eventually quit.

Advertisement

Does he have to be on a personal service contract? If you hire a "co-head coach", couldn't the school just instruct the assistants to listen to the new coach? Don't fire him, just freeze him out. A friend's Law firm did that to a partner; just basically sat him in a corner office and didn't give him any help. He eventually quit.

Granted, any future coaching possibilities may avoid us.

Why he quit? I'd have been playing golf, fishing, and collecting profits. Al golden style

Advertisement
Back