Whatever happened to Dazalin Worsham

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
He was a member of the class of 2020 at WR. He had offers from Auburn, Alabama, Clemson, FSU, UF and many other elite programs. He is still listed on roster but has never played.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has some potential but he's in a very talented crowded WR room. If he doesn't transfer he'll need to make a big move in the spring.

He’ll never play here. Might as well transfer. Said coming out of highschool two hip surgeries before he’s even 20 that’s no bueno.

He was a member of the class of 2020 at WR. He had offers from Auburn, Alabama, Clemson, FSU, UF and many other elite programs. He is still listed on roster but has never played.
He has bad hips and is slow as molasses.

Advertisement
Worsham and Redding should probably transfer but that would leave us pretty thin with just 5 WRs.

You all can check pass messages, where many called me dumb and ****, but the DAY that kid visited UM, I said he’d never be meaningful at Miami. I also said he’s a transfer prototype who I expected to transfer out before 2022. I’m very surprised that he’s still here.

Advertisement
Worsham and Redding should probably transfer but that would leave us pretty thin with just 5 WRs.
Miami would not be thin. Those guys are just taking room for other WRs we can take. I’m not sure about Redding yet, but worsham definitely will look somewhere else.

U notice the elites let u have these WRs cause they arent explosive and dont take the top off a defense.

Advertisement
Redding was TVD guy prior to TVD getting the start. If he was healthy I think he would of got alot of looks because of their chemistry.. Lets see when he heals up if his production goes up with TVD first..

U notice the elites let u have these WRs cause they arent explosive and dont take the top off a defense.
Redding looked so slow in HS. And the knock on him has been he doesn't play big. But he's muscular and rated 4-stars so people still holding out hope.

Advertisement
Back