What the F

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
Badgley.jpg

Would love to know that the **** he is smiling about after gettin our azzes kicked and him nearly hitting a the corner of the endzone with his extra point

Advertisement
Said this in a different three and that pic is the real root of the problem. We don't have enough guys on the roster that hate losing more than they like winning. That pic defines the Al Golden era. Changing a culture takes time as 80% of the roster are Golden guys. Clearly you can see that not all of them "get it".

Said this in a different three and that pic is the real root of the problem. We don't have enough guys on the roster that hate losing more than they like winning. That pic defines the Al Golden era. Changing a culture takes time as 80% of the roster are Golden guys. Clearly you can see that not all of them "get it".

The Kicker isn't part of the culture.

When he had mullet he was

Advertisement

You're the starting QB and this douche is right in your face cracking up and you don't jab him in the throat?

I said it in the game thread & I'll say it again...

Badgs is retarded... I don't mean that metaphorically either, that boy is slow...

Badgs is retarded... I don't mean that metaphorically either, that boy is slow...

That boy has to be semi-retartded to be smiling like that... Da *** is there to smile about.

You're the starting QB and this douche is right in your face cracking up and you don't jab him in the throat?

He's behind him, but funny you found a way to diss Kayaa when the other guy is the one smiling.

Plus who gives a fvck. He's w weirdo kicker, you could see it in his interviews. Probably has more fun playing intramural soccer with the Sigma Kaps.

Advertisement

not your best statement as you completely missed my point. if you think he's the only one then shame on you

That boy has to be semi-retartded to be smiling like that... Da *** is there to smile about.
If you go watch his post practice interview he did the week after we lost to FSU, he was smiling & laughing uncontrollably like a short bus kid the whole time...

After the blocked PAT in the 1st half, he was on the sideline laughing again...

I'm convinced they tell him he's going on a field trip for every game & he just gets excited like he's a 2nd grader.

He probably has no idea that he's not doing a good job at all.

Jameis would have gotten in his face. Jameis has that fire in him. So did every great Canes QB and every QB that was ever worth a ****.

What culture did our defense study all off season compared to the Richt-corched offense?

Whatever it is, theyre about to learn the offense's "culture."

Advertisement
Advertisement
The problem with Kaaya is his haircut or lack of one. His helmet sits high on his head making it harder for him to see through his facemask...cut that crap!!!

i saw that but i dont care. you see i know why he is laughing. because win lose or draw it wont really effect him. if he played for saban it would be different. saban didnt work in the pros because he beats the **** out of guys for doing **** like this. that is what we need. whip these players into shape. they havent earned ****. they havent earned the U. stop laughing. you think its funny? youre benched.

Oh no....someone smiled on the sidelines before, during, or after a loss. Guess what, it happens as it's part of coping with things. You see people smile or even laugh at funerals....an even less fun environment. Get over yourselves.

Special teams is microcosm of Program right now. It lacks in so many ways its completely mind-boggling!! Badgs has regressed so badly I cringe everytime he kicks any fg.

Advertisement
Back