What sections are the UM student section

caneslife

Recruit
I'm flying down for the game and getting tix right now on stubhub (any better place to get tix?), wanted to sit close to student section. Anyone know what sections are for the UM students?

Advertisement
Students are mostly in sections 110 through about 116.

thanks. is there an away team section? i'm having a tough time finding 3 seats near the UM student section and want to make sure i don't end up near the FSU student section

thanks. is there an away team section? i'm having a tough time finding 3 seats near the UM student section and want to make sure i don't end up near the FSU student section

Not sure the exact section numbers, but it's usually the corner behind the visitor bench (120-122 and like 321-323).

Please so that or you'll end up like me when I had to keep my then GF (now wife) from beating the **** of of a FSU girl because it looked like we were going to win. Circa 2014.

Advertisement

There's not going to be much of an FSU section, their fans are selling their tickets right now. Honestly, that's probably the best deal you can find right now is a disgruntled FSU fan asking for like $150 because they suck. Stubhub is north of $400 right now

There's not going to be much of an FSU section, their fans are selling their tickets right now. Honestly, that's probably the best deal you can find right now is a disgruntled FSU fan asking for like $150 because they suck. Stubhub is north of $400 right now

where do you find tix from fsu fans not on stubhub?

thanks for all the help, i just got tix section 142. Daaaaaayyyyuuuumm stubhub charges outlandish fees. The tix were $280 each but they charged another $60/ticket "transaction/service fee"

where do you find tix from fsu fans not on stubhub?

I've seen people selling them on Twitter and looking at their message boards. Obviously it's probably not safe to buy them that way unless they're local

Advertisement
Anyone have experience with vivid seats.com? I purchased tix from them but for some reason a little worried about them. I'm finally getting to travel to Miami for a game from Ohio. I want to make sure I'm legit and I make it count.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back