what is wrong with our running O and D

dogcane

Freshman
I can understand our running D because dc and dline suck.
What is going on with our running O?

Advertisement
Which is as asinine as Shannon hiring Nix.

Golden said he wanted a Bama style pro team that overpowered the line, and we can't run the ball.

Same as Shammin saying he wanted pro set and hitting nix. :mad:

Run D is about talent.

Run O is about attitude. We're a finesse spread team.

Advertisement
We don't feature the running game. We came out passing. We are a pass first team and Fisch continues to try to run out the shotgun. I can't tell you how much I hate that.

Guys guys guys - 41 guys bench press over 1000 lbs. We're ok up front.

We either start juicing or we become a spread, finesse team with a 'bend but don't awake' defense

We don't feature the running game. We came out passing. We are a pass first team and Fisch continues to try to run out the shotgun. I can't tell you how much I hate that.

stfu - we'd be 1-5 without Fisch.

We have playmakers all over the field and you want to rush for 2.5 yards a carry. gtfoh man

We have playmakers all over the field and you want to rush for 2.5 yards a carry. gtfoh man

I have no problem with Fisch. I am just saying don't expect to be a hard nose physical running team with him. Look at our redzone offense. He is a finesse guy like the guy. We have not featured the run at all this year. We are a finesse, passing team.

Advertisement

No, we DON'T want to run for 2.5 yards per carry.

That's the problem. Why is our running game so bad?

Advertisement
Back