What if We had Signed.....

Advertisement
not sure why we never offered quincy wilson kid made some plays for fla last yr

I can only speak for myself, but I was never really that high on Quincy Wilson.

yea i kind of bought into the stuff about him being more of a safety in college but hard not to be impressed by how did when he had to step in as a freshmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AD1d9cqCvI

Its not fair to use information obtained after NLOI day to criticize the staff for not recruiting someone. Truth be told, Im still not that high on Q Wilson. Those highlights aren't anything that makes me regret my evaluation of him.

I have enough legit beef on golden, I don't need marginal stuff like Quincy Wilson's occasional nice play. At least that's my two cents.

image.jpg

not sure why we never offered quincy wilson kid made some plays for fla last yr

I can only speak for myself, but I was never really that high on Quincy Wilson.

yea i kind of bought into the stuff about him being more of a safety in college but hard not to be impressed by how did when he had to step in as a freshmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AD1d9cqCvI

LOL @ the first seven minutes of the video being the same exact play

Advertisement
We would just want to fire Al because he can't coach with even better talent. I am convinced if he took over after Butch we would have never gotten to the first NC game. Ed Reed would have ridden the pine -- no freelancing allowed in Al's defense.

We would just want to fire Al because he can't coach with even better talent. I am convinced if he took over after Butch we would have never gotten to the first NC game. Ed Reed would have ridden the pine -- no freelancing allowed in Al's defense.

We needed a couple miracles to get past BC and VT that year with Coker, who is 25x the HC that Folden is. Folden loses 3 games minimum with that team.

Advertisement
Alfraud woulda lost 3 games with the 2001 team.

signing all those guys wouldnt have mattered much. we could have been 9-3 instead of 6-6 and probably stuck with Grohlden even longer.

Alfraud woulda lost 3 games with the 2001 team.

signing all those guys wouldnt have mattered much. we could have been 9-3 instead of 6-6 and probably stuck with Grohlden even longer.

This. We've lost to UVA, a borderline Ivy League School with a football team comprised of nerds, 3 out of his 4 seasons.

We'll always underachieve with this coaching staff, period.

Someone mentioned this already, but talent hasn't been a problem w/ these past Miami teams. We got players in the league since Golden has been here....the problem is Golden and his staff (excluding the So. Fla coaching culture provided by Beard and Ice). Paul Williams...really? Who would have Paul on their staff? D'No? Absolutely not. Coley? FSU wouldn't even let him touch the play calling responsibilities! Golden, himself?? Looking very Copperish during his tenure here.

We're wasting talent here...and no doubt, had all of those guys signed here, their careers would've been wasted. Just looking forward to 2015-2016 so this Fat P.O.S can get out of here.

Advertisement

We needed a couple miracles to get past BC and VT that year with Coker, who is 25x the HC that Folden is. Folden loses 3 games minimum with that team.

Can you truly imagine that happening? (i.e.: Al golden circa 2012 taking over the 2001 Canes). There would have been riots in the locker room from day one. Golden, being clearly smarter than everyone else in the room would have suspended 2/3rd of the starters, burned the redshirt of every freshman and babbled on and on about the process. It would almost make a good HBO Sports movie. lol

Advertisement
Back