What If..... Again!!!!!!!!

D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

Da Man Da Myth Da Legend
Sooo me being optimistic seeing our canes are undefeated getting ready to thrash Clemson for the ACC championship and potential BCS title game at stake.... Golden gets several calls from elite recruits that wants to be apart of the future savagery thats going to take place... Of these recruits.... Who do you think Golden and Company says yay too... and... Who does he say fawk off too....

The list consist of....

Khairi Clark
Keyon Brown
Ermon Lane
Corey Johnson
Lorenzo Carter
Malachi Dupree
Adoree Jackson
Dalvin Cook
Corey Johnson (Juco)
Antoine Smothers (Juco.. AZ commit)
Tashon Smallwood
Nick Glass
Gerald Willis III
Quinton Flowers
Leonard Fournette

Your opinions..... By all means.... Tis all...

Advertisement
Yes to JUCO NT Cory Johnson ( need) , RB Dalvin Cook (luxury), SS/FS Nick Glass (need), and I am torn between WR Tyre Brady or Lane (need).

Remember we are almost full so unless the OP is inferring UM drop some committed players in favor of those list by the OP, there is room for very few.

Go canes

Take carter, Jackson, cook, glass, flowers, fournette, and Johnson. Let lane commit to us and then don't send him a letter of intent to sign on signing day

Advertisement
Sooo me being optimistic seeing our canes are undefeated getting ready to thrash Clemson for the ACC championship and potential BCS title game at stake.... Golden gets several calls from elite recruits that wants to be apart of the future savagery thats going to take place... Of these recruits.... Who do you think Golden and Company says yay too... and... Who does he say fawk off too....

The list consist of....

Khairi Clark
Keyon Brown
Ermon Lane
Corey Johnson
Lorenzo Carter
Malachi Dupree
Adoree Jackson
Dalvin Cook
Corey Johnson (Juco)
Antoine Smothers (Juco.. AZ commit)
Tashon Smallwood
Nick Glass
Gerald Willis III
Quinton Flowers
Leonard Fournette

Your opinions..... By all means.... Tis all...

Yes to all of them.
Put them all on academic scholarships.

Yes to JUCO NT Cory Johnson ( need) , RB Dalvin Cook (luxury), SS/FS Nick Glass (need), and I am torn between WR Tyre Brady or Lane (need).

Remember we are almost full so unless the OP is inferring UM drop some committed players in favor of those list by the OP, there is room for very few.

Go canes

Good point paranos... I meant to add this little twist... I know ariz said on the work he don't think Gray will qualify and Herndon will stick but say they all qualify and stick.... Leaving maybe 5-7 ships left.... Who would you take.... Or say Fawk off too... (Our Current commits included... I would personally tell Rosier nicely to fawk off and replace him with Flowers)

Don't want the gators. Leonard would be the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th choice. We have mined the local talent this year; I'd take the rest from other fertile grounds.

Leonard Fournette
Corey Johnson
Lorenzo Carter
Malachi Dupree
Adoree Jackson
Gerald Willis III

Would take cook if it meant a scholly for his grandma

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back