What I need to see today

4U100

Band
Banned
OL - I need to see the OL play smart. I believe we have talent on both lines...if not depth. The DL is coached by one of the most respected position coaches in the game. The OL is at a disadvantage due to the fact that there are two starters down. I expect the DL to excel. I hope to see the OL operate as a cohesive unit. They're not going to win every head to head, man to man battle...but I need to see them execute as a unit.

CB - Our lack of depth at receiver means that the tight ends and backs are going to be a big part of the offensive gameplan. I expect Kaaya to work the middle of the field and be efficient. I need to see our corners really challenging the wideouts on the edges. Specifically, I need to see Mayes, Jackson and Henley get in the game and make plays, make the receivers work. If there's one position that needs to play with a chip on their shoulder it's CB. Rumph played on a team full of guys who refused to lose. I hope to see the young guys at CB exhibit that attitude on every man on man opportunity.

Advertisement
I need to see 5 QBs throw like Dan marino, but lead like Joe Montana.

I need to see 4 RBs look like a cross between Barry Sanders and Larry Czonka, with a little Bo Jackson thrown in.

I need to see more WRs than one hand can count running like Usain Bolt, but catching the ball like Jerry Rice.

I need to see TEs that run and catch like our WRs, just bigger.

Our O-line? Our guards have to at least be able to pull like John Hannah, otherwise we'd might as well forfeit right now. Our tackles don't have to be the size of Bryant McKinnie, but they need to block equally as effectively as he did at UM, at the very least. Center? Well, Jim Otto and Dwight Stephenson should pale in comparison.

Will have to think about the D a while.

Meh...I would just like to see no injuries.

Cant get hyped anymore

Yeap, damned if you do and damned if you don't. Either way people will complain if the offense does well and dominates and or on the flip side if the defense dominates.

Advertisement

I need to see 4 RBs look like a cross between Barry Sanders and Larry Czonka, with a little Bo Jackson thrown in.

I need to see more WRs than one hand can count running like Usain Bolt, but catching the ball like Jerry Rice.

Our O-line? Our guards have to at least be able to pull like John Hannah, otherwise we'd might as well forfeit right now. Our tackles don't have to be the size of Bryant McKinnie, but they need to block equally as effectively as he did at UM, at the very least. Center? Well, Jim Otto and Dwight Stephenson should pale in comparison.

Go watch the FSU spring game then.....

Don't you mean, "Get a rundown of FSU's spring game from one of their fans"??

Go watch the FSU spring game then.....

Advertisement
Back