what i like most about the brady commit...

5XNC

Senior
the kid is good enough to get a ship here and hopefully contribute as a bigger wr who will create some mismatches in the height dept.
what i love is that he is another south florida kid. golden is clearly fostering an atmosphere of south florida talent. one more kid who will help recruit and talk to other south florida kids about staying home and playing at UM. in another year, this roster will have more dade/broward/palm beach kids than at any other point in UM history, or close to it.

Advertisement
he is one of those guys like you guys always say an under rated south florida talent that would go to wake forest or north carolina kentuck or south florida or somewhere like that and just blow up be an all acc type guy but instead he will be great now because he chose miami also keeping him away from florida state and florida is big plus another weapon that wont be able to hurt us in the future thank god

3 star south florida recruit means 4 star recruit from other parts of the country.

Advertisement
What I like about this commit is it will lessen the blow if Griffin doesn't qualify and/or Dixon decide not to come here.

Advertisement
Brady has 'ship offers from Kentucky, Louisville, Miss. St, Florida, Florida State, and Miami....he is one of only a handful of wr's in Florida that has an offer from the big three. The young man is extremely talented and we are fortunate to have him on board...

he is one of those guys like you guys always say an under rated south florida talent that would go to wake forest or north carolina kentuck or south florida or somewhere like that and just blow up be an all acc type guy but instead he will be great now because he chose miami also keeping him away from florida state and florida is big plus another weapon that wont be able to hurt us in the future thank god

Advertisement
Back