What I Expect from staff Next 10 months

9-10 wins with upset over Free Shoes or Little Irish guy.

In addition to already committed:

WR: Jeudy and or Buckley, Matt Landers, Burgess
DT: Colson, Kane
DE: Carney, Wright, K. Daley
OL: Top SoFL boys. We know the three, but gates seem a lock, William Barnes and OL from DeMatha, MD.
CB: Brini, S. Davis, Wilson and that GA Athlete that's visited several times.
RB: Felix and RB from DeMatha, MD
LB: Wilder already! and Ventrelle Miller

Advertisement
First.

Prepare for some disappointments at least in crootin in the next 10 months brah.

Don't know who we end up with, but Scout has us tied for the lead with Notre Dame for Keldrick Carper (athlete out of Plain Dealing, Louisiana)....

6'3" 185 athlete / safety (4 star)

OL: Top SoFL boys. We know the three, but gates seem a lock, William Barnes and OL from DeMatha, MD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm sure the staff will keep you informed of their progress in meeting yout "expectations".

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Don't know who we end up with, but Scout has us tied for the lead with Notre Dame for Keldrick Carper (athlete out of Plain Dealing, Louisiana)....

6'3" 185 athlete / safety (4 star)

he's missing A LOT of people and Burgess is being recruited as a S...btw the guy you're talking about is Keldrick Carper

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Any idea of when we were awarded 15 extra schollys to fullfill your dream?

Recruiting landscape changes dramatically if the Canes "exceed" expectations during the '16 tilt...

Tougher, but not impossible, if they "meet" or do "worse" due to injury or bad luck...

Advertisement
Also laughing. Staff ain't been assembled a year and you think this supposed to happen? I stopped reading after Jeudy. Top recievers in Miami do NOT care about the U.

Jeudy is very interested.

No he isn't. Some dude in Michigan who barely follows the team said Jeudy and all other top receivers in Miami don't care about UM.

But we signed Richards, Bruce and Mullins last year tho...lol... so that statement is dumb as **** plus we got Dingle and Scott this year..and they are clearly some of the Top Receivers this year

Hey man, How the fuc* are we gonna get all of these guys?? Christ! I am down with the 10 win thing. At least. But take it easy on the croots. There is no way we land all of them.

Advertisement
Back