What happened?

CanesFan93

Junior
Just skimmed through most of the game on my DVR but it stopped after 9 minutes in the 4th. I was at work when we were up 33-10 going into the 4th. I left work to receive an alert that we won 36-33. WTH happened?

Advertisement
Just skimmed through most of the game on my DVR but it stopped after 9 minutes in the 4th. I was at work when we were up 33-10 going into the 4th. I left work to receive an alert that we won 36-33. WTH happened?

we won enjoy it

Al Golden woke up and put on his khakis and goofy tie , that's what happened

Al Golden with an assist from the refs and Brandon Meriweather Lite hits by our safeties. But, frankly, mainly the first factor over the others.

Al woke up and started coaching like the POS he is. Refs didn't help, either, but this one, as usual, is on Alfred and his clown crew.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back