What Happened With Us And Lorenzo Carter?

Advertisement
I don't think I ever heard of us being mentioned with Lorenzo Carter. Besides, I'll take Chad Thomas over him any day of the week. Just my opinion, but I'm not sure why he's highly rated. I remember seeing Booker T vs. Norcross and Jordan Ingraham (Booker T) kept him in check throughout the game.

We were in his Top 3 early on and then we were never heard from again.

Norcross played BTW. Carter got destroyed by BTW's 5'11 LT. That kid made Carter his *****. Carter is only a 5 star in name only

Norcross played BTW. Carter got destroyed by BTW's 5'11 LT. That kid made Carter his *****. Carter is only a 5 star in name only

And Anthony Chickillo played better than Jadeveon Clowney in the Army All-American Game a few years ago. How did that turn out?

One game doesn't define a player.

Advertisement

Norcross played BTW. Carter got destroyed by BTW's 5'11 LT. That kid made Carter his ****. Carter is only a 5 star in name only

And Anthony Chickillo played better than Jadeveon Clowney in the Army All-American Game a few years ago. How did that turn out?

I think we got the best player from that Norcross team anyway.

Norcross played BTW. Carter got destroyed by BTW's 5'11 LT. That kid made Carter his ****. Carter is only a 5 star in name only

One from the Norcross side too in Herndon.

Carter is good... He's an elite athlete probably 2-3 years from starting... He still has a lot to learn about the game... Chad Thomas is obviously better...

Advertisement

Really?

Advertisement

Really?

Don't know if that's the whole truth, but it's no secret he looked like an effete red-shirt candidate against Booker T. Might as well have invoked a Clowney/McCarron/Brady "I played injured" afterward.

Advertisement
Back