what happened to the pahokee area

suzy7389

Junior
i remember that high school was always spitting out d1 athletes. Did they get a new coach that production dropped ...

Advertisement
People are moving out of that area....there ain't no jobs. I think you can put a fork in that program.

People are moving out of that area....there ain't no jobs. I think you can put a fork in that program.

Are You From Here? Then How The **** You No What's Going On? I Live In Pahokee People Aren't Moving Out Just Had A Few Down Years Football Wise. Jobs Never Been Here From The Beginning..............

Are You From Here? Then How The **** You No What's Going On? I Live In Pahokee People Aren't Moving Out Just Had A Few Down Years Football Wise. Jobs Never Been Here From The Beginning..............

On average, how much longer does it take you to type a sentence when capitalizing the beginning of every word?

Advertisement
I was wondering the samething about the blue devils. As for people moving out due to lack of jobs, man Pahokee is the ghetto and the ghetto is recession proof if anything there should be more people moving to Pahokee. As for employment in the area there is the sugar industry and waste management land field in ochobee (spelling) both of which are also reccession proof. So there is something else going on in the Muck because Glade Central has fallen off also. Tell you the truth I just think thier south florida district has been just to tough to get out of with schoos like the U school and Booker T. wash

Here is the state wide district breakdown.

http://m.fhsaa.org/sports/football/assignments/tentative_2013-15

That's not the real classification one. Pahokee has American Heritage-Delray & Cardinal Newman as obstacles in that district, with Chaminade & Westminster in the district below them. The "Muck" has taken a blow, but it's still nowhere near the dweller in Palm Beach.

Advertisement
The population of Pahokee has actually risen since 2000. Unless blacks are moving out and Mexicans are moving in it should the same landscape.

Still talent there in Pahokee, Glades Central, Immokalee,Okachobee, Labelle and Clewiston (Muck Boyz). I bet if the coaches gave a free clinic in that area alone they would have a field day plucking talent from left to right and them boys could give a **** about the spotlight they just want to ball

Advertisement
Back